Thread: Nokia C3 cannot record call logs

Nokia C3 cannot record call logs

Here are some unique problems that I am facing with my Nokia c3. Suddenly yesterday I came to know that the call log calls do not store any additional measures or even missed, received or dialed calls. It was a sudden occurrence. I can see the records of the previous call, but after a single instance that stopped logging. I deleted all call records. The phone starts to display only numbers, not even the date and time. And still the number one not removed from the call log. It shows how the invalid entry. I rebooted the phone several times. I've restored all factory settings, but none of them helped at all. No registration. Can someone explain what is happening?

Re: Nokia C3 cannot record call logs

It was a simple matter to your mobile. You may have resolved itself if you notice that the phone correctly. It is not necessary to reset the phone or the format for this issue. The reality is that not set the date and time on your mobile. Because this is getting only the number but not the date and time of call if you have received, dialed or missed. You need to set the date and time correctly. After the phone starts to record all details for all types of call log. However, you can get the call log was last seen the previous call duration.

I hope you have not set the time and date for your phone properly. If you have set the date and time correctly on the phone, but do not on "Show clock", then it may be that the phone cannot record the call details. Turn the "automatic update" time and date for the phone to automatically update this either automatically or with operator assistance network. Otherwise there could be option to disable the logging feature in that phone call. Please go through some adjustments in your mobile phone and see what can make a difference.

You said that you've restarted the phone, but still getting the problem. This really bothers me because I cannot even think about why and what is being done well. One thing I can state that you have performed something awful to the mobile and is the effect now. Or else, it could have happened devoid of the concern. Whatever the thing might be to this problem can not suggest any particular reason or solution. So what you have to do is enter the nearest Nokia Care and ask for their help. They have a solution for this, I hope.

There may be some special reason for these issues if not, how the mobile automatically stops your call log. And it is saying that call records is stuck in the registry and not listen to delete. In this issue I can say that something has gone wrong with the phone software or firmware. Otherwise, these problems never happen again. Do you have internet or data plan from your phone? The software on the phone could have tried to update the firmware version, and stuck in the middle. Due to this reason only phone record is affected and stopped working.

The very first thing that you need to check in the cases like this is if the phone which you are having is under warranty or not. If that is under warranty then You should not try to do anything to solve the issue. Just visit the dealer from where you bought the phone and tell them about the problem. If they can solve this then it sis fine otherwise you can contact the Nokia service center and I am sure that they will let the issue out of your phone.