Thread: Unable to boot dell inspiron n5010

Unable to boot dell inspiron n5010

Hi all my problem is simple enough that is when I start the Dell Inspiron n5010 the message appears on black screen "operating system not found." The laptop was in use for several minutes when I restart the analysis of the C drive, then locks in the analysis of the court and since when I convert this post. And I am using Windows XP. Please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to fix the problem.

Re: Unable to boot dell inspiron n5010

Well, the first thing that you have to do is the system restore and I am sure that doing this will certainly help to resolve the problem and if not, then you have to press F8 just at the top and then be directed so plus two do not have to type scanreg / restore, and take the register and after that if the system follows is really good news for you. I hope that helps you all the best for me.

You are telling that there is no any error message but the message which you get it is clearly saying that there is some kind of issue in the OS which you are recently making use of. So to fix this issue you have to install the latest version and advanced version of the system operational. Also beware that occurs with and error and if not, then you can repair Windows XP by inserting the Windows XP CD into your system.

Check the BIOS of just to make sure that the BIOS lists and also get familiar with the hard disk. And after this you just refer to the computer or contact the manufacturer. After checking the computer's BIOS announcements, restart the computer, and then determine if the problem is resolved. And if you still facing this matter I mean your bios is not able to detect the driver then this matter is happening because of the issue in the hardware. So for that you have to show this to the manufacturer. And to fix this I think you have to replace the hard disk.

I think just to get rid from this matter you have to make use of the fixmbr command in Recovery Console in Windows XP to fix the MBR boot separation. For more information about the Recovery Console, click the article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. If the partition marked as active does not contain the Windows XP startup or if the active partition is a different operating system or it is not well matched, you must first dial the correct system partition as active before restarting the computer.