Thread: Dell inspiron 2310 freezes

Dell inspiron 2310 freezes

Hello friends I recently started to make use of the latest Dell Inspiron 2310 laptop and it was working without any kind of issue in this till yesterday. But now in my laptop I had a data problem where all the data on the laptop was damaged and therefore I had to drive restore my hard drive. Now the thing is that every time I'm starting my system, then it freezes and displays a message to me that the burden PBR1 but I really do not know what is a breeder's right here and how I can get rid of it. So please someone help me on this one and I know what I can do to solve the problem here and bring my laptop back at work.

Re: Dell inspiron 2310 freezes

As it is mentioned by you that there is a message on the screen that says load PBR1 then I think there should be a system application that is loaded when the system starts and if it is damaged it will certainly the error being charged and the system freezes. Now you have to do here is just trying to see if you can delete it or disable only the function of the burden of that particular application or software on the implementation then you definitely can solve the problem

Well I have also faced this and now my system is working without any issue here I think it is happening because the operating system is installed must be causing some problems. So to fix this issue you just have to uninstall the OS and then try to install the same thing again and then see if you are able to resolve the problem. Actually like this occurs some time that the OS is not doing well and cannot use to start the laptop or the system we are using.

If you ask me, then some process is running in the background and that is why you are getting this error now you have to find out why and where the problem is starting and which are files and folders associated with it and then try to delete. And after this I am sure that this will going to help you in order to get rid from this matter. I hope this will definitely help you solve the problem with the system.

I was also facing the same problem with the system which is being used and between my use of the freezing of their own choice and only to be active is hard reset it. And I think your problem is also a bit the same. So what you have to do here is to just try to contact the nearest Dell service and let them know the problems they face in detail and really hope to cooperate with you and help you get the right solution.