Thread: Nintendo 3ds: Mii Plaza is not working

Nintendo 3ds: Mii Plaza is not working

Actually I can connect my Nintendo 3ds to my cousins so I get connected but at the same time when he is try to attach to any of my mini games so he is not get succeeded in this I do not know why like this is happening. And this is same occur when I try to connect my friends Nintendo 3ds so at that time I am facing the same issue. And I am not able to get any reason in this that why like this it is happening. And I have also check all the setting and I have seen that all are at the default. I have also go for the reset but unable to get any solution for my case. Can you guys have any suggestion? So please help me here.

Re: Nintendo 3ds: Mii Plaza is not working

Over here you do not have to worry because I have one solution for this and I am sure that this will going to help you in order to get rid from this matter. But yeah about you I am not sure whether it will going to help you or not. But when I was going through this so I have tried this and it worked in my case. In this I have turned the WIFI slider off and after this on this again and I have seen that from that time it starts working without any kind of issue. And till now I do not face any issue related to this. So just go for this.

I have read the solution which is given here and regarding this I just want to tell you guys that it is quite interesting because I am also going with the same issue and in this I think I will go for this solution which is given here but here I just want to know that if any other has been get the solution after trying this solution then please inform me your experience over here. I just want to know that whether you guys get the solution for your query or not?

Over here I just want to tell you guys that the solution which is given over here I have tried this but in this the main issue is that when I tried this in which I just off the WIFI slider and after this on it and it starts working without any issue but just after half an hour I am again start to getting the same issue. So this is what happening with me after trying this if you want my suggestion so I will tell you just do not go for this.

I am also going through this and I have also tried many solution but unable to get solution for my query. And in this I have also tried the shutting off the system, and after that I have disable this and re enable the streetpass and after that I have also checked the all my setting but nothing helps me here. So if you guys have any suggestion on this so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.