Thread: Ping error occurs in nimbuzz using Nokia N-72

Ping error occurs in nimbuzz using Nokia N-72

The mobile phone that I am using is Nokia N-72, the processing speed and the performance of the device is best, also the video and the sound quality that is present in it is cool, so because of that I tried using the high end application, I install the nimbuzz application in the Nokia phone, and the services which it was providing to me is the best, also I have seen that the services of the nimbuzz is going higher and higher as the days are passing by, I tried using the latest technology that is the Nimbuzz ping, as I was trying to use this new feature it just give me error in it, it tell me to verify the number which is not correct, but as I check my number was correct and it was also connect to the internet.

Re: Ping error occurs in nimbuzz using Nokia N-72

As this is the new service there must be some of the problem in it. As it seen in the past any of the new technology that is been launched by the nimbuzz, there is some of the error present in it, also the query when it is provided to the technician of the nimbuzz then they will work on it and the solution will be provided to you in the next updates, that will be provided to you. But I don’t understand why this people don’t check their product before sending it to the user. I have seen this kind of the problem in most of the time when I was using it, but right now I out of this as it am giving a lot of problem in my device so I just quit in it.

As it is giving a lot of problem, while checking the ping status did you tried doing the thing that had been told in the error message, as I was also facing this problem, and I tried a lot of thing to come out from this but the simple solution that I found is that just do what it says, just enter the number again, I know that is something very weird but that thing only worked for me as I was determined to find the answer of the ping, I tried every time it would ask me the number but after some time it would give the reason that you are asking for, so just continue doing that and you will be provided the answer.

Hello friends, I am using nimbuzz for a long time and I love all the features that is provided by the nimbuzz, also the connectivity to the facebook is just the best it will help me in connecting to my friends whenever I want to connect with the help of mobile internet, also I have seen that all the mail which I can receive and sent can be easily done in it, the features that it comes in day to day life is making the application a very sophisticated one. All the services that are present in it are one of the best and also the service that is present is used by me in all times. But the latest technology is not been activated in my mobile, I have tried a lot of thing, but it was not helping mi in any of the way, but how should I come out from this thing and come out from this.

Yes this is some of the thing which is newly developed and also the technology may have some of the problem in it, there will be some of the bug that is present in it, so just give a call and see that the problem is been provided to them then they will provide you the solution that you are looking for, there are many of the problem still present that is not solved but as the time goes by it will just keep on deleting the problem in it, but till that time, I have seen that the new version come into the picture, so the new problem starts and the people starts to solve the problem of the new ones, also the speed of the solving of the problem is bad.