Thread: wi-fi connection with Nokia n72

wi-fi connection with Nokia n72

I recently purchased a Nokia N72 mobile phone. That has Wi-Fi compatibility. I have a small home network set up that is provided by CNC router which wireless router. The issue is at what time I attempt for linking to the network, I get the error message Authentication failed. Is here anybody come across similar kind of the trouble with Wi-Fi Nokia N72, please if anyone the solution suggests me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: wi-fi connection with Nokia n72

Perhaps I can help you in this case. As you told in your post that your N72 mobile phone is not connected to your wireless network at your home, I would like to recommend you make sure about the network configuration. It is probably that the CNC wireless router is not configured correctly to hold up wireless devices that are connected to the network via wireless. So I will suggest configuring the router initially and then insure that you are to connect to the network using the telephone line.

From my point of view it is seem that possibly that the network you trying to connect is in encrypted form. So because of this your Nokia N72 mobile phones are not being connected to encrypted network. So if the network is encrypted, then log into the router and disable encryption for the network. So I will suggest to disable the encryption method on your network, connecting to the network and see if the Nokia N72 phone is able to connect or not.

For connecting any wireless device to the wifi network you need tp provide accurate authentication information .So if you have password protected network then make sure that you are providing correct password to enter into the network. Otherwise I will suggest you for testing disable the password protection for the network and then attempt to connect to your wireless network. If the Nokia N72 mobile can connects to the network with no password security then try to connect in this way only.

For the network that is trying to connect. Basically, if a wifi network is encrypted then you can not access the Internet. You need to check the network profile. You have to configure the wireless router b or g. 80,211 attempt connecting to any network dissimilar. To solve the issue more go to settings and then on the network. Open a connection from there to get rid of the wifi profile it has created. Then go to the settings once more and click retune recovery. Then power on wifi and make sure again.

I am also facing problem with my Nokia N72 mobile.I've had my N72 for a couple of months and have not had any problems. Now abruptly it has left offline and I can not obtain a link. It is the transporter; my sim card facility well on my old mobile phone. I also tried another SIM in the N72 and still have the same issue. I can not accept or compose calls.