Thread: Unable to install nimbuzz on Nokia-c3

Unable to install nimbuzz on Nokia-c3

Recently I had purchased an nokia c3, the features and the performance in it is the best that I have seen till now, and I tried download nimbuzz from getjar.com, I have done this because the location where I live is in UAE, and the nimbuzz website in that area is banned for some reason.
    The problem is when I try to connect to nimbuzz, it gives me an error stating that I am unable to connect to nimbuzz, but the same thing I download from the MAC computer from download.net and when I register on it works perfectly and it does not provide any of the error in it. I really don't know why is the problem occurring in the mobile only, I tried to contact the ISP customer care but they are not able to give any of the reason for it, so can you people help me in this.

Re: Unable to install nimbuzz on Nokia-c3

I think the problem is in the service that is banned in the area where you are leaving, the service for which you are searching for the mobile will not be acceptable in your area, but the other factor is that it is been present in the computer as you have told me, this is something different thing only, did the same problem is been present with other friends who are trying the same thing that you are doing, the way that you are doing also might be termed wrong in your area, so I think you should change the way that the whole procedure you are doing, this will give you some of the indication that how to go further with the setting of the nimbuzz in your area.

The main problem that is been happening because the device which you are using is the latest ones, I have seen many times that whenever any of the new device is introduced in the market, they have something different when you compare with the older version as the technology is been changing, this thing also keep on changing. So the best thing that you can do is to contact the customer care of the nokia and tell them about the problem that is faced by you, I think that some of the solution will be present with them.

Yes you are right in some case, hence I had contacted to the nokia customer care and they were also not able to give any of the reason that I was hoping to get from them, since I did some of the research in the internet regarding the device and I found that the Nokia C3 only accept the Java program which is I think the main problem for not getting the nimbuzz application to work properly, since I am getting the services in the MAC computer but the problem is only in the mobile which is giving the problem in it. So I see it by giving a try with another mobile and see how it works in it.

I think that you are right in this thing as I have seen a lot of problem regarding the issue in it. Hence it just support the java platform it creates a lot of the problem in it, also I have seen that the video which is played in it, just stopped in the middle also the network stability is not that good as someone is calling you but the message comes that the person is out of coverage, also when you call the customer care regarding the problem and they say that just change the device which will be provided to us within seven days.

There must be some way which will help you to connect to the nimbuzz which will help you in getting the thing to be done in a right way, there are many of the tricks that are present in the internet which will help you in connecting to the mobile, also you can go with the other format like SIS or it may also work with SISX version which is the best for all the mobile phone, so just give a try with this and see how it will work, also go on the internet which will help in getting all the various method to connect to the nimbuzz.