Thread: Nimbuzz software for blackberry OS 5.0

Nimbuzz software for blackberry OS 5.0

Recently I have seen that the face book was been present in symbian and the android phone, where the performance and the end result of the face book in the mobile is great, but I am not happy with the help of the black berry as the black berry was having some of the problem in the start, but all the required solution had been developed and removed the problem that was present in it, so now if the problem is not present then why the software for the blackberry not been removed or released as such. Can you tell me the reason or till when the software will be released.

Re: Nimbuzz software for blackberry OS 5.0

I know most of the people are been complaining about the problem that they are facing, in the past they were complaining about the security issue which was making them not to use the face book in the black berry, but all the problem is now been eliminated, the solution of the black berry will be removed very soon, so I have seen that the solution that is been developed and also it is in testing phase so I think the required software for the same will be removed as soon as possible, so wait for the same. Also new features are been added to it so that most of the people will be using this.

I am facing some of the problem in the blackberry while I am installing nimbuzz in it, as I try to install the nimbuzz software in the blackberry I have seen that after the installation I am not able to connect to it after some time, I tried to install the whole setup again and again but it was not helping me in any of the case, as I try to open nimbuzz it just say that ‘testing your connection’ and when it is in the connection phase it just said after some time that " connection failed - the application is unable to connect at this time. Please check your internet connection". Before I opening it when I try to update the Japanese and the Korean language I am not able to open the application any more. Also I wanted to know that is there any of the application like nimbuzz which offer the service for the skype for the iphone or similar to it.

I think the main problem is in the software that is used by you I have seen that some of the software that is been recently developed consist of some of the bug that is been present in it, so I think the problem should be eliminated by some of the updates that is been released in the future, so the best thing that you can do is tell the technician of the software company about the problem that you are facing, they will give you a temporary solution for the problem that you are facing, and once the solution for the problem is been solved then it will released the solution and you will be able to connect to the required place as you want to.

I have seen the post that you have posted in this site, and also seen the problem that you are facing in many of friends mobile, I have heard that the problem is in the newest Blackberry OS 5.0 in which the work is been going on for the finding of the solution of the same. The best thing is that you can downgrade the version of the software to the previous one which will be stable and also it will work in the correct format, this will help in connecting to your nimbuzz WAP version that is present in the mobile of yours, once the solution is present then you will be able to use it as soon as possible.

I just wanted to ask you that have you ever tried any king of this setting on the mobile of yours, I have seen that the setting that you are doing in the mobile is not little difficult and it requires some of the help from the experts which will help you in getting this thing to be done in a right format, so just give a call to the customer care, and tell them to assist you in finding the solution for the proper setting that is required in the iphone, but if you are able to open the main menu in the software then it will be advisable that you check the connection preferences in the network.

from where do i download this software?

Re: Download Nimbuzz software for blackberry OS 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by chakshu View Post
    from where do i download this software?
    If you want to download it directly form Nimbuzz site than click here. From here, you will get the setup link on your mobile phone via SMS.
    Or you can directly download it from BlackBerry Appworld from this URL.