Thread: Themes for Micromax Q7

Themes for Micromax Q7

Hello friends. After using my same mobile for the last 3 years I finally got a new one viz., Micromax Q7. It is an outstanding device and it seems to be user friendly . I have a enormous amount of interest in themes as it attracts me to see the background part looking fabulous when we operate the phone. The visuals that themes provide are so eye catching. The installed themes did not satisfy me to the level I expected. Can anyone please give suggestions from where can I get some nice themes.

Re: Themes for Micromax Q7

Hey wish u heartiest congratulations for your new phone after a gap of three years. I feel obliged to tell you that I had been to the same feeling when I got the same piece some time back. However, I am not much into themes , but can share with my experience that You can have some themes in your micromax Q7 through Bluetooth from your friends, relatives or any other micromax mobile device.

I don’t agree to the above posts and feel sorry to tell you that you have done a big mistake by buying the above gadget. I am saying this because I have a large amount of acquaintance of phones and almost know everything about the latest ones. Also the themes are not available on the internet for micromax Q7. They only have the in built ones which you dint like.

I won’t confuse you more but I would like to say you that every mobile phone has its own pros and cons. Coming to themes which you give major importance to, I will say that some of the themes are available from the internet and some are not. Try to find the themes on micromax site. This phones supports java so you can try out java phones but there is issue of screen on the same.

hi i need theme how do download

Quote Originally Posted by vanju View Post
    hi i need theme how do download
    Sorry dude.. as per i know there is no theme for this Mobile model. Actually i guess there is no themes available for any micromax device. Butstill, you can give a try at various sites that offers free stuffs for download like gallery9, mobiles24, etc.. Just enter your make and model number and see if you get any themes. I tried and got just wallpapers, softwares, ringtones, etc,,, but not themes.