Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

List of games for my LG Chocolate Touch

Portable Devices

Old 04-04-2011

List of games for my LG Chocolate Touch

Hello friends, I just got a new LG Chocolate Touch from market and it has wonderful features with latest technologies . Just going through the phone I found out there are few games which are already inbuilt and being a game freak I would like to find out which games can I download or install in it ? My interests are in puzzle, brain , solitaire games. Please help out people .

Old 04-04-2011

Re: List of games for my LG Chocolate Touch

stream and classic solitaire from the internet which are freely available. I really fancy these games and I am sure even you would like it being your same areas of interest.
Old 04-04-2011

On my personal experience I would like to suggest that it wasnít a good choice to select these mobile phone as I used to have it I did not find it worthy when it came to games. Also, there are very less games available which are free on the net. But, now that you have purchased you can install or d download some of the games like jaw breaker, dark engines etc.
Old 04-04-2011

Hello. Unlike the above reply I donít use the same device, but using a LG phone I do have knowledge about it. I would recommend you to download eBook reader application available for LG Chocolate Touch. It would be of great use and enhance Your knowledge. Also I Would suggest you that you can transfer few games via Bluetooth device through your friends and relatives.
Old 04-04-2011

Looking at your question and analyzing your interests and the above replies would suggest you some of games which I found out on net and which are of your interests and are not mentioned in the above posts. They are Magic Bubble, Halma Sharp, Java Games Ė Age Of Heroes IV, Angels & Demons, Motion game, Web Browser Flash Games. I am sure you would like these.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,