Thread: Samsung stealth 4G specification and release date

Samsung stealth 4G specification and release date

Hey people just got to hear about a new 4G phone being released In the market and I am sure that would be a big name in the market. I am not sure about the release date of the phone. So that’s why I thought of better confirming with you all and also being a 4G phone what new things are been introduced in the phone. so do share some thoughts on that topic as well. I am waiting for your response. So do send in your suggestions as early as possible.

Re: Samsung stealth 4G specification and release date

Samsung has not released the phone yet and it is expected to hit the market by April 7. Although the demo models are already available in the market. So if you are interested in the particular model then you can have a look at the demo model at the nearest Samsung stores. The already released Smartphone named htc Thunderbolt is a big hit in the market and the Samsung stealth is bound to give some tough competition to the thunderbolt. Overall the looks of the phone does looks ok with nothing much special to mention in it.

Well the phone does have a good 4.3 inch Amoled screen and hence I think that’s a much needed thing that is very uncommon in today’s Smartphone’s. I think Samsung has done a good job with that. It has got a good 1 GHz Hummingbird type of processor and also a android 2.2 operating system which can be upgraded to Samsung TouchWiz. Talking about the connections it has got a wifi connection, Bluetooth 3.0 port, A-GPS facility. Since the phone is not yet out. So I cannot say much about the phone. these are the overall features of the phone that I can give it to you.

I would like to add something about the phone. Well the phone has two camera the rear camera has 8 megapixels, front camera is of 1.3 megapixels, talking about the memory the memory is quite descent. Since the Smartphone’s must have a good memory. The internal memory is surprisingly limited that ranges up to 828MB, the external memory can extend up to 32GB. The battery of the phone is poor claiming to have a lot of battery life and hence this is one department the Samsung stealth lacks a bit. The phone comes with a skype video chat. So this is what I can say about the phone.

Thanks for the quick reply. I did have a look at all the features of the phone and I must say that the phone is indeed a good one but I was very sad the hear about the bad battery life of the phone and I think that’s one thing that will surely hit the phone. having said that giving the option to upgrade to android 2.3 and having a amoled screen are some of the points that is surely making to make a name of itself in the market.