Thread: List of games for my LG Chocolate Touch

List of games for my LG Chocolate Touch

Hello friends, I just got a new LG Chocolate Touch from market and it has wonderful features with latest technologies . Just going through the phone I found out there are few games which are already inbuilt and being a game freak I would like to find out which games can I download or install in it ? My interests are in puzzle, brain , solitaire games. Please help out people .

Re: List of games for my LG Chocolate Touch

stream and classic solitaire from the internet which are freely available. I really fancy these games and I am sure even you would like it being your same areas of interest.

On my personal experience I would like to suggest that it wasn’t a good choice to select these mobile phone as I used to have it I did not find it worthy when it came to games. Also, there are very less games available which are free on the net. But, now that you have purchased you can install or d download some of the games like jaw breaker, dark engines etc.

Hello. Unlike the above reply I don’t use the same device, but using a LG phone I do have knowledge about it. I would recommend you to download eBook reader application available for LG Chocolate Touch. It would be of great use and enhance Your knowledge. Also I Would suggest you that you can transfer few games via Bluetooth device through your friends and relatives.

Looking at your question and analyzing your interests and the above replies would suggest you some of games which I found out on net and which are of your interests and are not mentioned in the above posts. They are Magic Bubble, Halma Sharp, Java Games – Age Of Heroes IV, Angels & Demons, Motion game, Web Browser Flash Games. I am sure you would like these.