Thread: Driver installation of USB modem LG kg810

Driver installation of USB modem LG kg810

I bought a new LG kg810 mobile phone. As a big music fan, I took everything I wanted a lot of meters higher. So interpreted by the cable to connect my phone to my computer via USB. But apparently, I need a driver. LG Mobile USB Modem Driver. I searched the site, I read the manual does not specify the need for a driver, or even its existence. Can you help me in this case and if all similar questions to one if the user, please let me know how I can fix this problem.

Re: Driver installation of USB modem LG kg810

I also had the same problem and in this I attempt to connect the phone but the pc does not identify the card but when it is not always the similar problem that the PC recognizes the card but not the phone for what I did here is just visited the official site and nothing more than LG and I found the drivers related to it and install it in the mine system then everything was fine, so I do it the same way I hope it works for too.

All drivers are stored. Most of the program is compressed in WinZip, but some are stored for WinRar or other archivists. The site's authors are not guilty for the accuracy of the data and files. And I think over here that the downloading the most recent version of WinZip's official website. Therefore, you can unzip the file with Windows. I hope you understand and use the same technique to download and install the drivers on your system.

As you know, web page design WANA Moroccan society which is a bit complicated, so the navigation to find somewhat a little difficult for visitors to the site. And I found especially in the explore for the drivers and modems to download the driver or modem driver LG LDU-800, so it is believed to have direct links to download the driver. Still, I want you to go only to the official website and then just download the one you want.

Well, I have crossed the problem we face and I think that can really help at this point you have to do here is just trying to have install the pc suite to be attached to the mobile phone itself. If yes, then surely you can have a USB modem control. And if the drivers are already installed, then you can ensure that you are removing it and installing again and also try and reinstall the pc suite and see how it goes.