Thread: Screen starts off the sides in Dell vostro 1015 laptop

Screen starts off the sides in Dell vostro 1015 laptop

I'm using the Dell Vostro 1015 laptop and make use of it from the last few months and the thing is that I installed Windows 7 OS in it. I have a problem along with my screen. When I start Windows, it starts off the sides. I tried control alt F1 arrow and the option of taking the screen at normal settings. On the other hand, after restarting Windows, the same problem persists. Can anyone tell me how to fix this permanently? Or is there a better way to help me recover the problem.

Re: Screen starts off the sides in Dell vostro 1015 laptop

After reading this there is one great news for you actually I have solution for this issue. To fix this matter you have to go to the Windows control panel otherwise just right click on to the desktop you should see the name of the program is administered by the video card, and in this you just set the screen setting. And this is totally depend on to the os which you recently installed on your system. You are able to reach to it and for that you have to just select “View"> "Settings"> "Advanced" from the control panel. Or, click the desktop, choose "Properties"> "Settings"> "Advanced.

Well, I really can help you out of the problem which you are facing. In fact, there are some problems with the system configuration I am sure it is along with the display settings. At the present you have to do here is to simply right-tick the desktop and then confirm that you have selected the last option which is property, and then you must select the option screen and then see what settings appropriate helps you change the view of the screen horizontal to vertical.

To resolve this problem in this you have to follow the steps listed below:
    • Tick on a free area of the desktop and after this tick on to the "Properties" and after this you have to open the "Display Properties" window.
    • So in this you have to tick on to the settings and then you have to tick the advanced button to open the monitor settings.
    • In this after this you have to tick on to the tab for the video card. And after that you may require to click one or more switches on the card to reveal a rotation adjustment. Accuracy in the rotation of the structure depends on the brand of video card installed.
    • And after that you have to find the rotation settings, and then select "0 degrees" or "normal" choice to modify the display to the vertical position. The configuration of rotation can also give the option to disable rotation shortcut keys so that the problem does not recur.
    • Finally you need to save changes

Here I explain my situation, and that is interesting and after 5 hours of intense navigation in several commercial sites if I realize I'm a UFO or so misunderstood. Currently I have a tower for me especially happy because all I am offered a "double" to understand are two screens of 22. My tower dating from the second century before the Core 2 Duo, I say, if I replaced it with a laptop ... However, you can ensure visual comfort, I keep thinking of my two screens.