Thread: Dell inspiron 6400 is not getting turn on

Dell inspiron 6400 is not getting turn on

I have a Dell Inspiron 6400 that does not getting turn on. Pressing the power button, I have three green LEDs light up and later when I release the battery LED flashes orange 10 times more than anything. The battery must be lame, but certainly it may seem, I can not use my laptop when connected to the network? I tried to remove the battery to the sector well, but I have nothing, not even the diodes. Is there a command to use the laptop to the network until I change the battery?

Re: Dell inspiron 6400 is not getting turn on

I also believe that this lies in the charging circuit, but it seems unusual that the PC will not turn on it should only be a problem in the process of separating also include either the motherboard or on the side of the PC software. If you put your PC without battery and network to run the problem is not maybe the battery or the battery. I hope this information will definitely help you solve the problem here.

Over here I want to know that how old is this laptop, for the reason that this hypothesis would be the case of at least 4 years approx. Try to find this battery and replace. Usually accessed by removing the screws park back of the laptop, sometimes even a small door I'm sure that doing it will certainly help to solve the problem.

If the keyboard is remain of while you turn on the PC, so in this you just make sure that your computer is on. To do this you connect your computer if not already done so. Locate wireless switch manifold on the left side of the laptop. The notes Catcher is a wireless switch that is used to detect wireless networks without turning on the computer. LED light to face the detector if a wireless access point is in range. Catcher Slide the wireless switch, then release. To see if the LED lights.

If the light is on, the problem is probably the keyboard. In this case, so you just reconnect the connecter of the keyboard. You are also able to change the pad may be essential. If the indicator light is not lit, the problem is probably due to another component. To solve this problem, see the Dell support assistant or just visit the official customer of Dell and then you have to do is just make sure you let them know all the problems faced by you and then see if it helps or not.