Thread: Voiceover with Yahoo mail in Apple iPad 2

Voiceover with Yahoo mail in Apple iPad 2

I am one of the user who has just brought this apple iPad 2. Let me inform you all after so many months of waiting I am a proud owner of this iPad 2. So I just wanted to share this experience with you all. I have a small query in my mind which I would like to ask with you all. The query is that whenever I m in the yahoo mail and if the voiceover functionality is on then I am unable to compose or reply to any of the messages in my inbox. Yes indeed a strange thing for me. So I need to know why is this happening. The main problem is that I cannot switch to the yahoo classic mail. So that I can get an end to this problem. So any ideas that you all would like to share it with me then please do reply as I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: Voiceover with Yahoo mail in Apple iPad 2

Even I am a proud owner of this iPad 2 but let me tell you frankly I never had any problem while composing or replying to any of the mail in my iPad 2. I just happened to check out the voice over functionality and it seems that whenever we type in any of the address in the address bar a pop up appears suggesting a mail address, the trick is that to avoid that suggestion and continue typing the mail address in the address box and the issue will be solved. So do not worry much over this topic and you will be able to get a definite solution for this problem.

Yes even I completely agree with the above user and it is the same thing that you have to do. In case if you are not clear with the method that is suggested above then I would advise you to have a look at the iPad 2 user manual book and there you will be getting some interesting suggestions on what exactly you will have to do. So do have a look at it as well thoroughly. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here and I am sure that this suggestion would have definitely helped you.

Appreciate that you have taken some efforts for helping me in this issue and I am glad that I got some responses for my problem. Sorry to say that I had a look and I have tried everything that you had suggested above but still I am not able to get anything. You had even asked me to refer to the manual properly but in the manual the instructions are not given properly for replying to any message. Proper instructions are given for reading a message but not for composing message. Anyways I appreciate that you did take some efforts for helping me in this issue.

Even I am one of the user who is having some problem replying to the message. See I do not have any problem in composing the mail I can do that easily. Whenever I want to compose the mail the keyboard does appears in the screen on its own but it is very difficult to reply to a mail. As the on screen keyboard does not appear in the screen. So anyone who can guide me through this problem then please suggest me something on this issue as it will be a great help from your side.

In order to reply to a message you will have to carry on the following steps see basically what you have to do is Open a message and tap the left arrow button . Now having done that Tap Reply button to reply only to the sender or Reply All if you want to reply to the sender and all recipients. Type your return message, then tap Send. One thing to note here is that the Files or images attached to the initial message aren’t sent back. So do try this suggestion and I am sure that it will work out for you.