Thread: Latest remote that is launched by Logitech

Latest remote that is launched by Logitech

I am in some confusion in buying a new remote for me. The confusion is that I am not able to find the best remote that will help me in getting the thing done right in my player regarding the performance and the result of the same, I gave seen that the Logitech had removed a new device which was released in the year 2008, as the time has been passed away the device which is there is not the new one, also I have seen the review that the device is having some of the problem present in it, so I just wanted to know that will Logitech remove some new remote device which will be the best and also the features in it will be the best one, please help me in this thing as I can wait for a long time as I am not in a hurry but the thing is I should get the best one when I am buying the remote.

Re: Latest remote that is launched by Logitech

Hi, I just went through the problem that you have mentioned here, and the thing is that I am not able to help you in this thing as it is the market strategy of the Logitech, they never announce any of the launching of the product which they have newly developed as it is directly seen in the stores and the reviews also about the devices that they launches is provided in a later stage, I have seen it many times that they don’t tell anything about the device that are present or they are going to launch but I have seen that whatever they launch it looks very nice and jazzy but when you actually use it the performance of the device is been determine at that time only. So you have to wait till the new product is been introduced in the market.

I have noticed this with Apple there are some of the people who just leaks the information about the products that are been launched by the company of theirs. I think there are some of the people too who just leak the information about the new product that are going to be launched by the organization, but in my recommendation I have seen that it is not a good idea to depend o such a source when it is present with them, also there are some online store from where you get the information of about how the launching of the various products by most of the company is been done. The best one I feel is to just go the online store like Harmony One, which will help you in getting the information that is present with them.

I am also facing some of the problem in getting the information about the products that are been launched by the Logitech, recently I am two remote which are old and one of them is already dead, the thing is that I am not able to decide right now that which of the latest device is going to be launched in the market, as the information is not been present and also the budget that I want to decide regarding purchasing the new one is not been set by me, so right now I am in whole confusion and also the thing is that I just want to buy the new device which will help me in getting the new features which will be compatible with my system.