Thread: Dell Vostro laptop 1014 not charging

Dell Vostro laptop 1014 not charging

I am having the Vostro 1014 and got a little difficulty through battery. The single one was not charging over 2 percent and that is the reason that I bought a new one, laptop is not under guarantee but looks that it is rated at 12.x volts within its place of 15.x volts used for 6 cell one. It is currently through the 9 cell. I have been equipped to charge until 50 percent, and at present cannot go higher. I have endeavored to use the battery at 25 percent. I tried to recharge it again but unable to obtain to 30 percent. by the way, while I discharge laptop, battery charging light illumine, afterward turns off in 10 seconds. It does the alike thing as I unplug power cable subsequent to re-plugging it. Here I actually don’t recognize that what can I do to acquire this battery functioning? Please provide your suggestion for this.

Re: Dell Vostro laptop 1014 not charging

To check that how much energy is accumulated in the battery, just put in a meter WAT joining AC adapter and AC outlet. Turn on the laptop and let it load for a short time until the light meter says its full load. Reading in WATT should at least somewhere close to the reading of WATT laptop battery. I'm assuming the laptop battery was previously unfilled. If a different AC adapter does not charge the laptop battery you may need to consider a battery charger external laptop separately.

I can state the problem through another AC adapter. It will not go to the highest level, but is being charged. I tartan the connector, and observed that the AC adapter do not have stock pin in Pin connector that is within the laptop and I cannot get out. I tried using a magnet; I removed the hard drive to be sure, but no achievement. Anyone have any idea about this? Or is there someone here who understands my problem and necessary for me?

The most outstanding feature of the laptop is its portability and ease of using controls, matched to desktops. On the other hand, the laptop is not movable if the battery cannot function properly. Can behave like a desktop PC restriction if the battery is not loaded correctly. Most of the major problems are the laptop battery related and need to be determined without delay. Sometimes what happens is, the battery is connected, the laptop, but not charged.

In fact, most of today's laptops are loaded with a lithium ion battery of a number of hours. Of course, how the last extended battery is fully determined by how they use it. To charge the battery Dell laptop, an AC adapter with the voltage precision is required which is generally supplied with the laptop. Other than this, If your laptop is under warranty then you can visit your laptop dealer and ask them about the problem or you can contact the manufacturer.

I have just purchased a Dell Inspiron 1014 and I have some consultations.
    • How widespread was charged while in the performance of the primary battery is the main load, someone say 12 hours and 24 hours for someone to say I know how long put position?
    • While I want to carry my laptop after an hour a blue light is the battery indicator was generated in 30 seconds in blue is yellowish brown and what is this circumstance?