Thread: Samsung galaxy neo specification and features

Samsung galaxy neo specification and features

Hello everyone I just thought of coming here in order to get some information about the going to be released phone named Samsung galaxy neo. I am getting to hear a lot about this phone but I want some detailed information about this phone. So that’s why I thought of getting some information from you all. So any of you all having any good information about the phone then do let me know about it. so do send in some good response here. I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: Samsung galaxy neo specification and features

Well they have just thought of releasing this phone in the South Korean market and I am not sure that when it will be releasing in the world market. On having a first look on the phone the phone does looks impressive and I must say that it does have some good looks to cheer you up. The android Smartphone will be available in two exciting colors Chic White (CW) and Noble Black (LK). So this is what I have to say about the phone. I hope you are clear with the suggestion that I have given here.

I would like to add something here. It is a Smartphone which is powered by 800MHz processor and it has the Android 2.2 Froyo as the operating system of the Smartphone. Talking about the internal memory of the phone it has good 4GB of internal memory and extendable memory of 32GB. Supported by 480 x 800 pixels of screen resolution. Even the looks of the phone is quite impressive. It has got a sleek look plus very comfortable to hold in. the first look of the phone is definitely very impressive.

The screen of the phone is quite good. It has got a 3.5-inch touch screen TFT display, the camera of the phone is of 3 megapixels. In the connectivity department it has got gps as well as the wifi connectivity, as many of the Smartphone’s today have a 1500mAh batter to provide some good power for the phone. it does compromises a little on the weight. The weight of the phone is a little high and weighs around 121.8 grams. Though it appears to be slim but it is a bit heavy. Rest all the things that I know are already being mentioned above by the other users. I hope you have got the necessary information on the phone.

Ok, thanks a lot. Thanks for providing some needful information on the phone. it was really a great thing that you all have given such a good response on this. I was expecting that some of you will turn out to answer my question. So I appreciate your efforts for helping me with the suggestions that you all have given here. Overall I feel this phone would be a next big thing to watch out in the market. let’s hope that it gets released as early as possible here as well.