Thread: Which to choose from Nintendo DSi & Nintendo 3DS

Which to choose from Nintendo DSi & Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo DSi and Nintendo 3DS bother are a better gaming console that you can enjoy mostly. I had a old DSi and want to sell that off to Nintendo 3DS. Rightnow Nintendo 3DS is really a quiet catchy gaming console that everyone want to have. But I really do not want to quit the DSi. Does buying this new one will led me to buy all new games and other stuff. I really enjoy the widescreen look of the gaming console. I need some help with gaming console to buy the same or not. What you recommend for that. Also suggest some help with the other consoles too.

Re: Which to choose from Nintendo DSi & Nintendo 3DS

I will switch to my old console for sometime. As the 3DS is just newly released, so for that I am waiting for the public review. DSi is too much functional rightnow and I am very use to the same. The functions in that which I like the most is the color preferences. It gives a chance to optimize your names and other settings on the screen. Each console of Nintendo gives you a camera support. That is not too powerful but the quality of videos in that is acceptable. You can simply launch the game from the flash-cards you have inserted in the Slot.

It is cannot be denied that Nintendo 3DS much more functional than its predecessors. You can find a lot more in 3DS. I am not saying it is the only ultimate Nintendo gaming device. No, but as the latest edition it offers some lot more. That the same is then charged also. In this a functional support you get is the Home Button. You get a home button additional to start and select. This let you to the game i between and reach the main menu screen. This is really a very useful option when you suddenly want to change some kind of settings.

Compare to the pen of DSi the 3DS has something very special. The pen is smaller and can be stretched as an old TV antenna to suit better to your hand. In Nintendo 3DS you get better option for music. You can record sound with microphone and then share the same. You can also modify these tracks with a series of tools designed for the purpose of audio editing. The left and right buttons, such as A, B, X and Y are in the same places. The screen below is still receiving touch commands.

It is a bit time in my views to get a new gaming device. I already spended on Nintendo DSi XL last time and I am not in really a mood of upgrade. When the Nintendo 3DS was out I found some information on this. I had also seen the video of that and it is nice, but in the just you get more application support. I am looking for the downgrading support on the same and really I did not found something great on that.

My friend had got one for him where got 18 games with it. Those are nintendogs + cats, Diver Steel, Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition, The Sims 3, Madden NFL Football Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars and Ridge Racer 3D, etc. There are other more games and this is simply just awesome. And about the downgrading you do not need to worry about the same. The system also has the ability to use the old games consoles DS.