Thread: Comparision between Nintendo DS Lite & Nintendo 3DS

Comparision between Nintendo DS Lite & Nintendo 3DS

How can you compare Nintendo DS Lite & Nintendo 3DS. They both are some kind of latest gaming device by Nintendo. I want some basic of both the devices. I did not find the exact comparison. I want to give this as a gift and today I found Nintendo 3DS as the most latest device. But it is going to cost me a much higher as DS Lite. I plan to go for DS Lite only. But still after some discussion on the same I will try to come on the exact point I want. What do you suggest for that. Which one to choose from both. Thanks.

Re: Comparision between Nintendo DS Lite & Nintendo 3DS

The Nintendo DS Lite is a kind of a new version of device which can be kept as a cheaper alternative for 3DS. It comes with the same popular games as what you get on 3DS. All you get more in 3DS is some additional games, applications and 3D look. DS Lite is extremely easy to use with an nice bright screen. This also supports all games which you can play on Nintendo DS and GBA. This is called as backward compatibility and because of this I will recommend this one. If you have old games then Nintendo 3DS is the most recommended one.

Yes I to agree with the downward compatibility. Nintendo DS Lite is not old but a new kind of gaming console with stylish design and comes in two colors. The one is white and elegant black. You can better compare this with Nintendo DS. There is a great differs you can see in this. Nintendo 3DS is jut out and the games are also costly on it. I found a very large number of games that you can play on it. he size of Nintendo DS Lite - less than 2 / 3 of the original Nintendo DS and it is also 20% lighter.

Here you will find the main difference in Nintendo 3DS and Nintend0 DS Lite. I like the 3DS most. If talking about the screen then the top screen gives you a view of three dimensional effect without glasses. That means you do not need glasses to see 3D effect. Also it is larger than the previous consoles. Because Nintendo want to give you a much bigger ad brighter screen with a a very good resolution. In this you can also adjust the 3D effect with a switch on the right side. You can play the same game in 2D also if you do not want the effect.

Nintendo's gaming console are unique. They are the successor to first Game Boy Advance and till now they keep on upgrading. Right now Nintendo want to give you a new level of portable gaming by introducing Nintendo DS Lite and Nintendo 3DS. The same is extremely comfortable and better to use. For a better and less costly solution Nintendo DS Lite is the most recommended one from my side. It is really better and for the Nintendo 3DS you can go in future if you want. This is just because of the number of game support.

I think till yet you had not seen the 3DS and gone through its features. At the front side it has a camera for video chat. You can have a photos and video in 3D. There are some dedicated applications that gives you an feel of reality games. It is really quite interesting. It is a kind of 6 card console. There is not a very good resolution but quiet well to enjoy. It has a analogue rubber pad that allows you to move characters or cameras, depending on the game. The control is very well done and easy to control the same.