Thread: Is it possible to sync blackberry with itunes

Is it possible to sync blackberry with itunes

Hello friends I'm using the BlackBerry phone and I am making use of this from recent months and at the present the thing is I want to synchronize it along with the laptop I have question which is that it possible to synchronize the phone along with the BlackBerry handheld via iTunes. I mean we know is the application that is specially designed for mobile apple and I have a query that is making me uneasy. Please help me in this case, and let me know if I can do and if so how and if not, please allow me to name a few that I sync the blackberry phone.

Re: Is it possible to sync blackberry with itunes

Well the problem you face is real, for the reason that there is no way that iTunes helps you to synchronize the BlackBerry along with the CPU which is being used. So what you have to so I just try to make use of and well-matched along with the application that will allow only synchronize the phone. Well you have to look out for a third party application that allows you to synchronize your phone. I'm sure the same would help solve the problem you are facing.

If this is the case, then you just have to want to install the Sync Wizard on your laptop and then observe how it goes. I am sure that after installing the same you will surely resolve the problem which you are facing. And will be getting rid from this matter. It is the third-party application that is used in phones for better synchronization with the laptop. So just try this and tell me here that what is happen.

According to me you have to install the software Easy2Sync so after this you will be get rid from the issue which you are recently facing. Actually, I'm using the same software with the blackberry phone and I will definitely do wonders for you too. Well this software is a free ware and accessible and I think it will be easily installed on your laptop, and I guess that will certainly help resolve the problem.