Thread: How to take backup for blackberry contacts

How to take backup for blackberry contacts

I am using the Blackberry phone from the last few months and now the thing is that in this I want to have the backup of the contacts which are already stored on the phone and want the same thing in the computer system of the mine. Actually I tried the same manually on my own, but I was not made. The main thing here is that I have no knowledge of the best possible way to do it. Has anyone faced the same problem if so, please let me know how. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: How to take backup for blackberry contacts

Well, if you ask me then I would suggest that you make use of only the iMobileTool to take backup of your contacts. It helps you transfer the file backup SMS from your mobile phone to your computer NOTE. IMobile tool SMS Manager Application which just to develop for the transfer the backup file through in your phone to your computer with no trouble by: ActiveSync. Backup SMS. And you will be easily get this from many of the website. So just take it and try with this I am sure that this will help you.

I've been through the problem I face and I think I can help to get rid from this matter. At the present you have to do here is to simply connect your phone to the computer system you are making use of and then you have to use only the pc suite to transfer the contacts on the computer you are using. After installing the PC Suite you can easily able to transfer contacts. I hope that will certainly help you out of it.

Well, I think you should go only to the contacts and then there you have to choose the configuration option that is obtainable there and then you have to find the option called as backup contacts, then you should select in the same way that prompts you to create the backup or not, and then you have to confirm the same way that he will create a single file that contains all the contacts and then you have to save it in the team is certainly allowed to have the backup contacts.