Thread: pc suite for MAXX MQ430 MOBILE phone

pc suite for MAXX MQ430 MOBILE phone

Recently I had purchased a mobile which is MAXX MQ430 the mobile was working fine till last week but as in this recent days I had noticed some weird behavior in it, which was not helping me in making the mobile to work properly, so I formatted the mobile phone and also the computer which I used to connect it through the USB cable, but the thing is that once I finished installing the operating system, I was not getting the pc suite cd which I had in the past, so now I am confused to how to come out from this problem, also I wanted to know the gprs/Wap setting of the mobile device which I have and which will be the best service provider for the same as I wish to connect to the internet via mobile.

Re: pc suite for MAXX MQ430 MOBILE phone

I think the best way to get any of the driver for any kind of the devices is downloading the drivers or the software from the genuine site or from the home site that is from the mobile phone site, also I have seen that there are many site which offer the services that you are searching for, some of them are good and some of them are bad as they sent the virus and also some of the bug present in the drivers or the suite that you are searching for. So always go for the site which you trust and also some of the friends are using it.

i am also facing a similar kind of the problem that you are facing here, recently i had to insert the data of the PC suite in my new laptop which is been used for connecting to the internet connection, so i just thought of inserting the CD that i had but it was not getting read in my laptop as it was having some of the white substance on the layer of the CD which was not allowing to read the data, i tried many of the thing in it like cleaning the surface of the CD, but it was not helping me in any of the method in it. so now i was in big trouble regarding the problem, so i just took the laptop, went to the mobile repairing shop and i downloaded the PC suite for the mobile device and then i just installed the setup file in it, it was a tedious job to do but finally i got what i wanted.

in my case it was really bad, i was installing the PC suite of the nokia N72 but the CD was not getting detected in the CD drive of mine, i tried a lot of thing to come out from this but it was not helping me in any of the case, so i just went to my friend and he was having extra external CD drive present with him which i asked him to just connect it and help me in copy the CD content and in that thing it will help me in getting the thing to be inserted into my laptop, which helped me a lot