Thread: How to find a Fake Nintedo DS Cartridge

How to find a Fake Nintedo DS Cartridge

There are certain fake cartridges for Nintendo DS. I need some help to find them out. How to find a fake cartridge. It is really very hard to recognize. My friend just bought ordered a game cartridge from an online site. It shows that the cartridge is original but when he receive the delivery it is not the same what he had looked for. I think he had got the fake cartridge. But now there is no way to get a replacement for the same. I tried calling Nintendo about the cartridge but they denied my model. Next time I will need to be careful.

Re: How to find a Fake Nintedo DS Cartridge

It is right. Recently it is found that there are some sites which are offering fake cartridges for Nintendo DS. For this you must take care that you must only buy from the official website only. Mostly when you go on the directly official game site you get a purchase from there. You must buy the same from there. Do not have faith on other any website which does not seem to be faithful. Do not go for deals and offers. Some of this cartridge do not respond on the Nintendo DS.

Those are simply pirated games. Most of them do not work on DS. I had bought a set of games when I purchased the console. It is working ok and even you can share the same with your friends. In the same way fake are very less reliable. They just have a game photo on the top and that too does not look official. When you turn the cartridge upside down you will not see any kind of official marking on them which denies the authenticity of the cartridge. So do care when you buy them all.

The best thing to catch them is by seeing the printed cover quality. And a another way to catch it is reading the manual. There is a big difference in the pirated game print cover and manual. It looks old and the manual just give you a short game review which is from any online website. While the actual manual as entire instruction to fix the cartridge and other information. You can just go through the manual and just check for the genuineness of the cartridge.

That is right. I had just got a similar on my hand also. I found a great difference between them. Do not blindly buy a cartridge. It can waste your money simply. The best way to avoid this is that you must do not buy a new copy of games from different parts of world. That means you must go for the official sources only. Also just do not go the sellers who sell them on shopping site. They just sell a number of games and withdraw their account. The other way is to buy that from shop and test the same on DS before purchasing.

Recently I got a glimpse of the fake game for my DS Lite. I end up to a nearby shop to buy new game. There I found a cartridge which was sold on ebay. I found that the cartridge has a extra plastic panel on the back side and the sticker has nothing written on the same. The print was quiet old and the seller was trying to sell it off at some discount. It was bootleg game cartridge. This is just a waste of money. Do not go for such games.