Thread: Nintendo 3DS shows no files inside zip archive

Nintendo 3DS shows no files inside zip archive

I had downloaded a screensaver to install in my Nintendo 3DS. But when I opened it up it does not shows up any files inside it. The entire folder is empty. Does there is some issue with the files which is downloaded. What to do here. I had tried checking the same in my friends version but that is showing up those files. I need some information on the number of files extension this gaming console actually supports. And right on my friends NDS he has added up Supercard Mini DSONEi. Does that will too run on my Nintendo 3DS.

Re: Nintendo 3DS shows no files inside zip archive

For this I will recommend you first to get a customer care help. It is possible that there can be some kind of manufacturing flaw in the gaming console. The gaming device is just released and I believe that there must not be such kind of issue. This must work fine without any error and all files and game should work nicely. Now what you can do is first get and help from the customer support care about the files. I think this can also be some kind drm protection. For this you might need to flash the firmware which can simply void the warranty.

The major issue lies with the extracting of files on your Nintendo 3DS. This is the one which is causing the issue in your game device. And second thing can be the corrupt files. It is possible that while downloading some of your files are corrupted which is causing the issue. For that fist close all the web browser. Then delete completely all the downloads you had did. After that open the web browser and download the same back again. Once done save the same on the disk and then save it on the screen. Then open the file and extract the same in a folder. Now move those files to your gaming console and try back.

I found mostly you will need to contact the Consumer Service for help. That is too as early as possible. You can get a replacement of this if you found any software or hardware issue in the same. I will too not take chance with the gaming device in updating firmware and other things. Second thing there is not yet any support or any new kind of firmware update is yet called. I think if you might need to wait more for the same. Better get in touch with the customer support for further help.

Supercard Mini DSONEi does support Nintendo 3DS. But this need a firmware version DSi DSi V1.4.1. It simply works with Micro SD / SDHC up to 32 GB TransFlash memory. The only issue with this is that the firmware update here is really very tough. It is does not work so easily. The same is therefore perfectly compatible with the DS Homebrew. In that it work with USB 2.0 Micro SD / SDHC card reader / writer. And it also reads FAT32 / FAT16 file system. For an older version this is really very affordable solution.

I am not sure about the current situation but for sing up the DSONEi you need DS Lite. You need to first upgrade your firmware and the same is provided online free for download. It is just a minor update. Just unzip those files and add them on the microSD card. Insert the card in the Mini DSONEi and plug it to your DS. In the menu look for file and click on upgrade. Press B and then follow the screen. Automatically it rewrites the rewrite data and wipe out everything. Remember in the course of process do nothing. No empty your memory card and start playing now. You can then use the same on 3DS also.