Thread: what will be Iphone Data Package Price?

what will be Iphone Data Package Price?

Presently wondering if any person has listen to what the price tag of Verizon data packages are going to be as soon as the Iphone comes to Verizon. Consequently far no alter have been posted on the way to their website and pre-order day is only 10 days away. It is at this time 29.95; optimistically they will preserve that charge and not go passionate by way of the cost. Please share your opinion with us. I am waiting for your replies. Thanks all.

Re: what will be Iphone Data Package Price?

I have been told by my general Verizon store that prices for mobile data packages will stay the similar for a moment. I also said that all data plan pricing (for mobile phones and connection cards) with the weather will get a price structure based on use as early as January 2012. The less you utilize, the less you compensate. And the maximum you utilize, the more you compensate. Since the unlimited plan has not been concluded despite the introduction of the plan of 150 Meg, I would say the plans will not change anytime soon. If they do, you will be protected.

And if they do I'll leave my Smartphone and return to your data type. Its bull that I just want to do is a violation of the customer for the good of their pockets. I am sure that the data plans will be sensible. I think we should not take for granted that the data plans will change as soon as January 2012. I can tell you everything you have said is all hear say. Not sure what they charge. They are looking for different models because they know that this is a very hot topic.

Verizon has taken a corporate decision to move away from unlimited data plans for smart phones and connection cards laptop. This is not speculation or rumors. “It will occur in the next 12-24 months phase. I know several of you would be in love with to maintain unlimited plans in its Smartphone, but that's not going to take place. Prepare for the disappearance of these unlimited data plans. The senior management of Verizon and has charted a new path for the future price (based on use), and all good wishes on this issue is not going to change that.

So I'll just articulate look and observe what direction to receive Verizon data plans smart phones in the near opportunity. I'm pretty sure that my sources (along with my own research) on the head with respect to the structure of future prices of data plans in the future. Unlimited data plans are living on borrowed time. Unfortunately, I cannot prove anything at this point, because nothing official has been released yet. So you just have to take my word for it for now.