Thread: Not able to open Nimbuzz in Micromax q5.

Not able to open Nimbuzz in Micromax q5.

I have a Micromax q5 mobile phone. There was Nimbuzz previously installed in it. And I had been using it since then. But recently due to some problem, I am not able to open it. Every time I try to open nimbuzz, my mobile phone shows me error messages. I really have no idea, why it is showing such error messages now. Earlier it used to work properly but now I am not able to open it. If anyone has a solution for this problem then please help me out.

Re: Not able to open Nimbuzz in Micromax q5.

In order to use any application that needs internet connection, you need to have a proper GPRS connection. Make sure that you have activated the GPRS connection on your Micromax q5. May be due to some internal damage, the GPRS connection to your mobile might have been lost. Once you activate the GPRS connection, try using the default browser of your mobile to check if you are able to access the internet or not. Once you get access to internet, download nimbuzz from the internet and install it on your mobile. Make sure you delete the earlier version of nimbuzz before installation. Then your latest version of nimbuzz will be ready for use.

There is another way you can get nimbuzz on your Micromax q5. If the above method does not work you can follow these steps to solve your problem:
    1. Use your default browser to access the internet.
    2. Go to the nimbuzz website, and create your own Id there.
    3. It will ask for your personal details such as name, address, mobile number, etc. Fill in those details properly.
    4. As soon as you finish filling those details, you will receive a message from the nimbuzz team providing you with the link to download the nimbuzz application.
    5. After downloading, install the application. Now, you can use your new version of nimbuzz.

If both the above methods do not work, then try this method. If an application is not working on your mobile, then the only way to solve the problem is to format the mobile. By formatting the mobile, it removes unwanted data or viruses and helps to keep the mobile working without any errors. In order to format your mobile, you need to connect it to a pc. Then you can format your phone memory by right clicking on the mobile icon, n clicking on Format. While formatting, keep in mind that you only need to do a quick format and not a full device format. Once the format is complete, you can install nimbuzz form the internet and use it properly.