Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggest PC suite for Samsung champ c3303

Suggest PC suite for Samsung champ c3303

. Please someone suggest me the right PC suite for my Samsung champ c3303. I was using Samsung monte s5620 previously so Kies were installed in my system but due to some physical damage I dropped off my Samsung monte and now using Samsung champ I use mobile phones to connect to internet but I am not able to connect my Champ to Kies, Kies in not detecting Samsung champ so please someone suggest my the right PC suite. Thanks in advance.

Re: Suggest PC suite for Samsung champ c3303

I think may be Samsung champ is not compatible with Samsung Kies. So try old versions of PC suites for Samsung handsets. You can try Samsung PC studio, it works same as Kies but with some less features but it will be able to solve your problem which you are facing. It allows you to connect your Samsung phone to PC and you can also select type of connection you want to set up with PC as Kies. You can download this from Samsung official web site and if you want to access internet with your Champ then you have to create a dial up connection to us it as modem. Try this solution and reply with result.

Hey I am also going through the same problem I can connect to the PC via mass storage mode in PC connection but Kies not detecting my handset, I have internet connection and as per your suggestion I had downloaded the PC studio. And when I connected my handset again to PC, PC studio did not my recognized Samsung Champ. If anybody is using Samsung Champ and have proper PC suite please share your experience here.

Guys Samsung Kies is compatible with Samsung Champ. You can go through the user manual of Samsung Champ it clearly says that Samsung Kies is used to connect Champ to the PC in PC suite mode. May be Kies is not installed properly in your case so you can do one thing manually install Samsung Kies and reas all check box when you are installing this software I am after reinstalling you will be able to connect to internet. Please give me feedback it worked or not?

I have tried PC studio first but same result, it did not worked for me So I uninstalled both the applications from my system. Then again I have installed Samsung Kies manually checking check box and after restarting my system surprisingly it worked for me this time. And now I can access internet on my PC using my cell phone. All credit goes to you guys thanks a lot for your help, else I wouldn’t be able to find proper solution easily. Thank you again,

how to donload

Quote Originally Posted by mr.ssansari View Post
    how to donload
    Can you please specify the problem that you are facing in details? Normally, if you want to download the pc suite for your Samsung champ c3303 mobile phone then simply go to samsung.com, which is its official website, and download the latest version of the pc suite for your mobile phone. I think that it is called samsung pc studio, so search for it their.

i have the same problem like the above that i'm unable to connect my samsung champ to pc through samsung kies for access internet so that i want you to reply me the manual settings of pc & samsung champ through data cable without any pc suite. thanx in advance.

Well, first make sure you have INTERNET / GPRS activated on your Mobile network to use it on PC. Second, to do it manually, simply go to My Network Places on your desktop and click on Add network Place. Follow the procedure. For more OR Detailed help, simply call your Mobile Network Service provider. They will help you step by step with core description OR Download this Samsung Manual.

hi ! shikhar i just want to tell you that the file named samsung manual you recommend to me to download and see instructions is DJvu file type and i'm unable to open this file so i request you to please send me that file but in the other format so that i can open it and read the instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by harish143 View Post
    hi ! shikhar i just want to tell you that the file named samsung manual you recommend to me to download and see instructions is DJvu file type and i'm unable to open this file so i request you to please send me that file but in the other format so that i can open it and read the instruction.
    Alrite, here am attaching the same file in PDF format. Just download it from the attachment.

Make sure you have Adobe Reader installed in your PC.
    Attached Files Attached Files

i think you did not understand what my proble is, the samsung manual you've sent was the manual of samsung champ, from this one can only knows that how to control mobile and its features, but my problem is that how can i access internet in pc through data cable connections without any pc suite because the connection is not establish by any pc suite. so if you really can help please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by harish143 View Post
    i think you did not understand what my proble is, the samsung manual you've sent was the manual of samsung champ, from this one can only knows that how to control mobile and its features, but my problem is that how can i access internet in pc through data cable connections without any pc suite because the connection is not establish by any pc suite. so if you really can help please help me.
    I think that you have to sync the Samsung champ c3303 with a software called KIES and then install the modem driver of this mobile phone in your pc. Note that you will also need to activate GPRS or MMS setting on your mobile phone from the service provider that you are using. Or otherwise, you can try to buy a bluetooth dongle or bluetooth usb and then connect your phone to the pc and then right click the bluetooth icon in the taskbar and select local area network. If it succeeds then try to launch internet explorer and start browsing.

i think my problem is almost solve and thanx for helping me but last but i dont think it is least the other problem is that i cant see videos on you tube on my mobile samsung champ because when i open this site it says that page cannot open. and i think it is not possible please help me.

every time i open any video to watch it only says not supported content.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast