Thread: Cannot send SMS through Nokia E5

Cannot send SMS through Nokia E5

Last month, I bought a new Nokia E5 for me. I am very familiar with most of previous Nokia mobile models and I knew several useful functions. So this phone makes me much more user friendly than before. The other thing is this phone has the most updated version of the software. But when I tried to send a message it jumps to the output folder asking me to resubmit. I tried to re-send from outbox but the message is not sent. I can receive messages from anyone, but failed to send. Please help me that what can be the solution of the issue.

Re: Cannot send SMS through Nokia E5

Have you checked the SIM card to some other phone? I am saying that because there is possibility that the problem is with the SIM card or network operator. Therefore, it is not about the only mobile. You may have heard regarding the message center number on every phone. This issue has to be right center to send messages from your mobile. If not correct, then it can be sent at any time of the message. You should check this number in the center because someone could have edited. For the message center number, call customer service and provide details about you. They provide the number of center-right. I hope you know how to add on your mobile.

First make sure that you are getting the proper network in your area. If you cannot get proper network coverage then also can not send messages. If the mobile network of the antenna does not receive or does not work then this problem may occur. What kind of message we tried to send? For MMS messages you need to get the configuration of the network operator. Make sure you have enough balance in your account. Also make sure you are not sending any sequence of commands and messages that cause various actions for mobile.

I think you should contact your network operator's customer service center. They might have a solution for this problem. Another thing is to turn any data plan for your mobile. If you already have one then it would be helpful. Create a new email and try to send E5. In addition to that, try to send MMS. If both are successful then it will make sure that Nokia E5 is not involved in this issue. If you still have doubts then enter the nearest Nokia Care and ask for help.

I think the mobile software itself causing the problem. You can receive the message, but cannot be sent. It seems kind of weird. I've seen this kind of problems in some forums, but none of them has the exact solution. Everyone said that whether you need to hard reset your phone or upgrade the firmware. Apart from that I have had no solution. I also do the same. But you cannot update the firmware because it has the latest firmware version. So try to reset the phone.