Thread: Unlock Motorola C118

Unlock Motorola C118

I have a Motorola C118, purchased in China, I have not at all attempted to use here in America. I wonder that the phone is unlocked as it was the Chinese version? Is there any method for me to see if the phone is locked or unlocked via the phone itself? I also wonder if I would be able to get a T-Mobile SIM card to work with this phone. I search for this solution on net but can’t find any solution. So please if any of you get any information than please provide me. Thanks for your help.

Re: Unlock Motorola C118

Do not put any bad unlock codes unlock the Motorola V170 mobile phones. If you enter more than a certain amount of bad unlock codes on your mobile phone, the phone can become hard locked and can sometimes be used.
    1. Turn on the Motorola V170 with a SIM card are not accepted,
    2. Phone will display "Enter special code"
    3. You can now enter the unlock code.

NOT ACCEPTED: We mean to use a sim card from a network other than the network blocks the Motorola C118. If you get this type of message than please contact service provider.

All of the Motorola brand phones can unlock Motorola by IMEI regardless of operator where you bought it, that is, you can release any Motorola, either Vodafone, Orange.
    Here are few steps, How you enter unlock code
    If you NCK code (release code), you must enter the mobile phone keypad to complete the release. This code typically consists of 8 digits, and to enter, you must follow these steps:
    1. Insert a SIM card from another mobile operator Motorola
    2. Turn on the terminal
    3. When asked for a code, enter
    4. If all goes well, we will have our free mobile

Unlocking your Motorola C118 has never been easier. Use our IMEI remote release allows you to use your phone on any carrier and abroad. Through this service we will provide a unique code to unlock your phone. After entering this code into your cell phone will be released and ready to accept any SIM card from any operator in the world. It is not necessary to use software or cables. Enter the unlock code on your phone is quick and easy, just enter the code in your phone and your phone is released. To generate the unlock code only need your mobile phone model, IMEI number and the current operator which is the phone locked.

Unlocking a Motorola phone by IMEI has two major advantages. The phone does not invalidate the warranty, since there will be no change in our mobile software and need not leave the house, as you only have to enter a code on the mobile and free. Unlock codes are available in many online stores. Normally, the price of the code is around 20 Euros, is usually paid in advance and the delivery of unlock code takes 24 to 48 hours.

The process is simple: You provide the IMEI number of your mobile phone, and with this information, we are able to generate a unique unlock code that will let your phone free, i.e. without restrictions and ready for use in any company. Unlocking your mobile phone lets you make communications cheaper, avoid roaming charges and significantly increase the resale value of your phone.