Thread: How to Turn your Tracfone or T-Mobile phone into Net10?

How to Turn your Tracfone or T-Mobile phone into Net10?

Hello guys I am having query. Is it possible to turn your tracfone or t-mobile to Net10? I try to find about this on internet but could not find anything related to this information. Basically I have three family members that would like to switch over however we already have approximately latest phones and to a certain extent not pay money for new ones if we don't have to. So that’s why I am asking to you guys. Does anyone have any idea about this? And please tell me something about TDMA. Please do reply thank you. Any comments welcome.

re: How to Turn your Tracfone or T-Mobile phone into Net10?

Hello according to me, If Net10 operates on top of a GSM network subsequently the answer would be no. I do consider that Tracfone still operates on top of a TDMA network & so everyone you would comprise to perform is re-program the phone. T-Mobile operates on top of a GSM set of connections & their phones are locked to exertion on their set of connections. I hope now you are clear with your query. Thank you.

Hello my opinion to you is NO, but for a dissimilar reason. Net10 and T-Mobile perform with the support of GSM. Tracfone perform with the support of TDMA, CDMA, and GSM, depending on where you pay money for the phone, and on what preparation (plan). Net10 operates on top of mutually T-Mobile and Cingular set of connections, and a few they don't broadcast. Reprogramming a TDMA tracfone won’t allow it to perform for Net10, which is GSM.

The explanation why no other phone will work in the company of Net10 is that their phones make use of a particular firmware that ties Net10 SIMs to Net10 phones, and this cannot be unlocked. You'll contain to pay money for fresh Net10 phones for Net10 service. Parenthetically Tracfone and Net10 are owned by the similar corporation. The dissimilarity is Net10 is luxurious phones in the company of cheap minutes, where tracfone is cheap phones through expensive minutes. The firmware regulation applies to GSM tracfone too.

Multiple phones are able to use the similar frequency, giving every access time short, and then connect the tower to an additional phone, etc. in the company of time division every phone is one thousandth of a second make contact through about 1000 times second. They are in contact through the tower of just about 10% of the time. This is recognized as Time division multiple accesses (TDMA). TDMA was developed by Nokia. About 85% of the world's mobile phones all use TDMA. In North America AT & T, T-Mobile and Rogers are the largest providers of TDMA. Other TDMA users overlap with these companies. Strangely, the code of division of time was co-invented by the Hungarian performer Heddy Lamar. TDMA phones are also identified as GSM.

Hello I am using this Net 10. And I find irresistible with Net10; you be supposed to try to get on it however you be capable of. It's unlimited the whole thing on LG900 which is a Smartphone for 50 bucks a month, it's similar to half as luxurious as iPhone. Huge for a budget if you false piety come up with the money for the big guys and they make use of ATT and Verizon towers too. I hope now you are clear with your doubt make an internet search for information about this kind of phone.