Thread: Gateway NV52. Mine not able to turn on.

Gateway NV52. Mine not able to turn on.

I am new here so forgave me please for any mistakes! twodays ago I had no difficulty with my Gateway laptop. Before turning it off and go to sleep that night, had no problem. The next morning I tried to turn it on, my laptop will not start. I tried the method 1min 30sec I have read in other threads, did not work. I tried to turn the monitor all the way, as you can and trying to release energy as it moves towards the angle of 90 degrees, did not work. I really need my laptop for school work, and do not know what to do.

Re: Gateway NV52. Mine not able to turn on.

It could be a bad interior power source or an AC adapter bad. If you could charge the battery in some way and see if it runs on batteries, which narrows the problem down a bit. If it comes to making power, which prevent the battery from charging. May be possible the unit is receiving power from somewhere, although it could be the race to the bottom of the battery. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem.

Hello friend, I also had this similar kind of difficulty. I turned it off and will not turn. I found the solution. First, expand the laptop screen as far as possible. Do not let the screen at an angle of ninety degrees. The display of my laptop away about 135 degrees. Now push the power button. It should be implemented. I thing you need to do the same thing same as I did. If it will solve your problem by this method then it will better for you.

I used to own a thinkpad older model had a short "male" connector on the monitor at what time the monitor folds down enter into a "female" connector on the base unit and the trigger standby unit. This is how the machin can automatically hibernate when the screen is closed. The plug will soon be broken, and I could not get the system to wake up, because the connection to the laptop that had the screen up or down and not working. I could not even power up. I had to take a stick and push the connector into the female end to point to the motherboard that I had opened the screen before it even on.

I had the similar kind of problem then I just solved this last Monday on my NV52 laptop. You require swapping the power button board and the wire that attach it to the laptop. I put back both, but afterward found that the cable had a break in it that could not be seen without intensification. I prearranged the parts through the laptop repair center. This is available near to my recident. If it solves your problem then fine. Otherwise try to make contact with laptop repairer.

I spoke with Gateway support who originally told me that the replacement was not accessible and he would call a home service technician. I told him to give the name of the person authorized general service to which he replied "you can contact any general technician near your area. We have no local authorized." So I asked him directly "For technical also told this part is not available, right?" This finally came to give their provider. The power button cable is available at your local horizon of Engineering. May be it is a problem of power button cable.