Thread: Games for Nokia X2 mobile phone

Games for Nokia X2 mobile phone

Recently my father has bought me a Nokia X2 mobile phone. I have been looking for a mobile phone which I can use for all purposes. I usually play game in my portable devices. Now I heard that I can also download or install game in this phone. I would really love to play games in phones because it is such a timepass for me. Does anybody know what best games are for Nokia X 2 and where I can get it? Any help will be much appreciated.

Re: Games for Nokia X2 mobile phone

There are numerous third party website which will offer you any kind of games from sports, racing, adventures, puzzle and actions game for Nokia X2. You can install those games either directly from the website to your phone or by the help of Nokia PC suite software. In order to download directly you must have packet data connection activated on your computer. Then you can open any website which will offer the free download of games. Otherwise you can download games to computer and then put in your mobile by the use of USB cable and Nokia PC suite. Otherwise you can directly store in the memory card and play from there.

My best option to download or install the game in Nokia X2 is from the Nokia OVI store. This is the best online market to download games, applications, songs, movie clips, themes and wallpapers to any other Nokia mobiles which have GPRS and WEB capability. You will get free download from there. Some mobile phones previously include OVI applications installed and some may not. If you don’t have an OVI app then you can install it later anyhow. Otherwise you can directly open the OVI store webpage from the Web menu inside your phone. The games in OVI store are trusted applications and they won’t harm your phone.

There are thousands of games available for you to download in support of any Nokia games. However I don’t know what kind of games you want. It could have helped me if you had mentioned the type of game you would like to play. My favorite games are only from the OVI store. I don’t trust games from any third party sites because they might not run properly in your phone. You can download games from official sites if there is any existed but do not go for any untrusted sites to download the games.

Here is the list of my favorite games for X2 which I have played so far. You will get these games from any website if you search in Google.
    • Super Mario Planet
    • Sportbikes Unlimited
    • Live ICC Cricket WorldCup 2011
    • Soldier 1945
    • Image Stripper Super Hot
    • Ultimate Fighter
    • Combat Club 3D
    • Evil House

Some of these games might be available on the Nokia OVI store. Some games do not need any kind of installation. You can directly run them. But if you have downloaded from the OVI store then they will install in your mobile phone.

The nokia X2 mobile accept most of the games which are developed for Nokia mobile phones. usually the games are developed in the Java platform so any mobile games which are based on the Java platform. Furthermore not all the games work perfectly on Nokia mobile. Some games needs installation and some of then doesn't need any kind of installation. You can just download and play the game whenever you want.