Thread: Pc suite for HTC Smart phones

Pc suite for HTC Smart phones

Hello guys I am making use of the HTC smart mobile phone that I have been gifted from my uncle who has brought this one specially for me from Dubai where his business is set up. Now that he brought the open pc that was there for sale for me so it didn’t came with the CD that contains the PC suite, so since I am without a PC suite for this HTC phones I would want to know that from where I will get it downloaded or even purchased. Eagerly waiting for the reply.

Re: Pc suite for HTC Smart phones

Hey you can get the PC suite for this HTC desire phone to get downloaded from the HTC official website such that you will get a fresh and original version for the same from the official site only. I don’t think so that there would be any other site from where you will be able to get the pc suite for the same and so I will recommend that you got to the HTC site and download the same for free from there.

What I think that the Nokia Pc suite is also equivalent to the HTC sync as well and you will certainly be able to make use of the same for the HTC smart phone as well. I think that both the PC suite are well integrated to work with both the mobiles as HTC has copied the version of the Nokia and so both of the PC suite will work with each other device as well. So if you have Nokia PC suite than please make use of it.

Guys I have downloaded the HTC smart PC suite on to a drive on my hard disk but I am not able to run the same, the PC suite icon is something different which when I click on the same would prompt for the choose programs to open the file and which ever file I open the setup doesn’t runs at all, also I don’t have a PC suite along with me so can someone help me to know that what should I do to setup this file.

Hey what I think that this PC suite file might be an ISO file and so you will have to write this file onto the disk and from then once the disk is burned with the iso file you will have to insert the disk onto your CD Rom and run the same and you will surely get to setup the PC suite that you have downloaded easily after that, I hope that with this you will be able to setup the PC suite on your system.