Thread: Need to unlock Telus Nokia E71

Need to unlock Telus Nokia E71

I have been using the Nokia E 72 which I have bought from the Telus. The Telus has offered me this phone as a locked phone and this phone cannot accept any other SIM or any GSM sim cards. Now I don’t want to continue with Telus. I have got a different network operator which is offering best plans for their customers including some unlimited plans. So I would like to move to that. But the problem is I have to unlock the phone for working with their SIM cards. How can I do this?

Re: Need to unlock Telus Nokia E71

I hope that you haven’t tried to unlock this phone before. If you have already tried it and become unsuccessful then it might not be possible for you to unlock the phone in any way. When you search on the Google you will get numerous third party or some authorized sites which will offer the unlock code as well as instructions to unlock most of the Nokia phones. However do not think that you can get this help for free of cost. You may need to spend some amount of money in order to get help from them. One thing make sure that do not trust all the sites, some site among them might be fake.

I think that you should contact the Cellunlocker.net in order to buy the code to unlock Nokia E71. At the beginning or before placing the order for unlock code, you should contact or call their customer service member to know about them and their terms and regulations. If they can accept then you can place the order without any doubt. While placing you might need to put in some information regarding the mobile phone. After that they will send you code and an instruction page to your email. If that unlock code will not work for you then there is a hundred percent money back guarantee from cellunlocker.

Unlocking the mobile phone is not an easiest task. There is a plenty of rules and regulations on the locked mobile phone which you should worry about. Some time even the unlock code cannot unlock the phone for you. At this situation it would be tragedy for you because if the unlock code fails to open the phone then it might get permanently blocked for all SIM cards or networks including the Telus. So be careful about that.

Yes as someone said, unlocking a phone is risky procedure because you phone may permanently get blocked. While you buy the phone from any of the network operator they will give an instruction page along with terms and conditions notes. There it is described that more than 3 unsuccessful attempts for unlocking the phone can ruin the phone permanently. Then to make it correct you should again concern Telus.

I don’t agree with that. Many people have already unlocked the phone successfully using the unlock code offered by such website without any issue. The unlock code will work perfect because you have to pay much amount for this. As for the Nokia E71 unlock code concern the price may be vary from $55 to $60. It is somewhat like the half the price of the total cost of mobile phone. Due to this high amount many people does not go for unlock the phone in any manner.