Thread: Unable to send messages with Micromax Qube x 560

Unable to send messages with Micromax Qube x 560

Hello friends I have been landed into some kind of a weird problem with this Micromax Qube x 560 as instantly I have come to know that I am unable to send messages with this mobile phone. The other night I was able to send it perfectly to whomsoever that I wanted to but now I have come to know that when I try to send message to any specific person the process for sending the messages start by actually I am not able to send the message completely since the process stops in the middle, so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how will I be able to send all the messages completely.

Re: Unable to send messages with Micromax Qube x 560

Hey I think that it could be a problem from your network operator side as suddenly you are not able to send any messages to anyone, what I feel that there could be a problem from the receiving end due to which you are not able to send messages to anyone, what I would want you to look for is that you should call the network service operator and ask them what is the exact problem and then take actions depending upon the answer.

Hey try switching off and on your mobile phone once and then see if you are able to get the messages to send again normally after that, it could be possible that your phone might have got some kind of bug that is not allowing to send messages to anyone, so try this one out and see if you are able to send the messages again. Also try to dismantle the sim card and the battery as well and then insert the same again at their place and see if after that you are able to get the messages to send again.

Guys there is no problem from the receiving end as I have found out the one of my friend is utilizing the same mobile operator and he was able to send and receive the messages easily. I even contacted the customer service and they told that it could be a problem of the sim card which you might have to replace, so can someone has any other idea or should I go and replace the sim card.

Hey what you do first is that you should look to insert some sim card on this mobile phone and see if you are able to send or receive the message from the new sim card inserted on your phone or not. Also, place your current sim card on some other phone as well and see if you can send messages or not by inserting the sim card on the other phone. With this you will be able to know that what is the problem and you will be able to solve the same.