Thread: Micromax Q75 unable to access youtube

Micromax Q75 unable to access youtube

Guys I am having this Micromax Q75 mobile phone that I have purchased just now so as to enjoy the service of the free browsing and surfing with the Loop mobile operator. I have been using this Loop card from more than a year now and they have now made surfing free, so I have got the settings installed on my mobile and I am able to access any site I want apart from youtube. Whenever I would access the youtube I get a message saying that the format not supported, now since I am new to this mobile internet I don’t have any idea to get the youtube to work so can someone provide some idea for the same.

Re: Micromax Q75 unable to access youtube

Hey what I think that if you are getting the message early while accessing the youtube that the format is not supported then what I think that it would be possible that the Micromax Q75 is not designed for the youtube videos and since you have mentioned that you are able to access the other sites without any problem but not able to access the youtube so I also think that there would be no way as such to access the youtube with this Micromax Q75 mobile phone.

Dude check the configuration for the Micromax Q75 of yours and see if this mobile does support the flash videos or not, since the videos that are there on youtube are basically flash videos so what I think that it would be possible that if you Micromax Q75 doesn’t have support for the flash video then it will surely not work and you will have to compromise the videos or either look for some other phones that will support the flash videos.

I think that this Micromax Q75 does has support for the flash video as I have see that sone of the friend who even have the same Micromax Q75 phone with him was able to access the youtube easily, now I don’t know how did he got the youtube to work with his mobile but I think that to give it a try you will have to update the flash player that you have got on your mobile and see if after that you can get to access the youtube easily from yours Micromax Q75.

Hey Micromax Q75, do have the support for the flash videos and you will be easily able to do it by following a simple steps. First you will have to go the video player and then will have to go inside the network profile and then will have to merge toward the gprs or wifi. Once you go here in the connectivity you will have to change the network profile gprs or wi fi and after that you will have to restart your mobile phone, once you do this you will be able to get the youtube videos to run perfectly after that.

smile Re: Micromax Q75 unable to access youtube

[How to access Youtube in Micromax Q75 ] GO->Multimedia->Videoplayer->setting(or)profile->to select your current Using Internet network profile in any one profile to activate the profile to browse youtube to see videos online streaming.[any information at selvaram1991@gmail.com]

Enjoy