Thread: Aircel GPRS Setting for Voice V15 mobile

Aircel GPRS Setting for Voice V15 mobile

Guys I am making use of the Voice V15 mobile phone and I would want to make the mobile phone to access to the internet as well, so I insisted the network operator that is the Aircel to send me the settings for the Voice V15 mobile but the problem is that after I had received the settings and saved onto my mobile I find that I am unable to access the internet as of yet. Whenever I enter the web address I doesn’t redirect me to anywhere, so can someone help me to know that what should I do to get access the internet.

Re: Aircel GPRS Setting for Voice V15 mobile

Hey what I think that you might not be restarting your phone after you have received the settings for your Voice V15 mobile, since the problem is that whenever if you have received some additional settings on any device even if you have updated the browser on your pc you will always have to restart your pc so that the changes would take effect and you will access the new browser, same thing goes here as well since you will have to get restart the mobile in order to get the new settings to take complete effect.

Hey are you in the complete coverage area, since the settings are send as packet to your phone and for that you will have to be completely inside the coverage area for able to receive the settings for the wap on your phone perfectly. If suppose that while you instruct the network provider to send the wap settings for your model then you will have to be in the complete coverage area as well, if not then the settings will not be stored completely on your device.

Dude I have got the Voice V15 mobile as well and I have found out that even I am not able to get access to the internet as well from my mobile phone even after I have received the settings for it completely on my phone twice, I think that there could be some kind of a problem with the Voice V15 mobile not able to activate or run the gprs, I think that phone is not designed to hold such a kind of a network so its better the we don’t access it.

Hey I have found out that we make use of the Airtel network operator for accessing the internet on this Voice V15 mobile we are able to do it easily. I also had some problem with the Aircel connection and when I switched to Airtel and looked for enabling the settings for the gprs over here I was able to do it easily and more importantly I was able to access the internet from my Voice V15 mobile as well.