Thread: Transfer data from Motorola Rival with black screen

Transfer data from Motorola Rival with black screen

My Motorola Rival shows black screen yesterday. I think that it may be the cause of broken flex cable. The phone is keep on turning off and on and it is very frustrating issue. The Verizon has promised that they can transfer data from the old phone to new phone if you buy one. Later they told that they are not capable to do this. I have never backed up the data in it. I tried to connecting my laptop but the laptop didn’t recognize it. There is almost certainly a configuration that I would require to carry out on the Rival surface to full the connection, except devoid of the capability to vision the display I'm at a defeat like how to precede. Is there a different well-known method otherwise step by step process to distantly get back the data from a mobile phone through a black screen? Is there anything I can do further?

Re: Transfer data from Motorola Rival with black screen

In my opinion it is not a big issue to make it correct. First of tell me is your phone is working perfectly? To check this thing call your phone using any phone. If it rings or shows any sign of incoming called like sound from speaker then just assume that your phone is working fine. the problem is only with the display screen or the section. For this either needs to change your display and get a new one. If you contact any mobile repair center they will fix it for you. You will not lose any data from phone while fixing it. If this not the case then there may not be any way.

While connecting your phone to the computer, the system will recognized the phone sometime but sometime you will need to accept the connectivity on the phone. While you connect the phone a prompt may appear on phone which can be accepted by pressing the OK button. If you have been using the phone Motorola Rival from the past several days then you will be familiar with its all operations. You can easily go to the setup without seeing the screen. I have been using a phone from past 6 months and I can move to some of the settings without seeing the screen.

I think that it would be better if you contact any authorized Motorola service center otherwise a Verizon center in your city. You are using such a good smartphone and there is obviously be a backup option when your phone get damaged. Just go to the nearest service center and ask them regarding your matter. They might have a good software in their computer which can detect phones memory even if it’s screen dead and backup all data within it.

From the time when you switched to a Verizon mobile phone, those features have been neutralized by the side of their demand. This is some kind of carrier-specific problem, like switching to an additional rival will transport that functionality backside. I don't discern purposely what every rival permits and doesn't permit, except I do recognize that several, similar to VZW, chunk that multimedia feature.

I hope that only the screen of the Motorola rival is showing black screen and other components or the mobile phone itself is working fine completely. If I am right then you don’t need to worry about much because you can get the data somehow to your computer. There might be some kind of third party application which can recognize the phone memory and retrieve all the data through it. Otherwise sync your phone with other phone. Maybe it will get all the data from your phone.