Thread: Toshiba Satellite L650, black screen with windows 7

Toshiba Satellite L650, black screen with windows 7

In just few months back I bought a Toshiba Satellite L650, this I recently upgrade from windows XP to windows 7 OS, and there is a problem arrived in my system with the screen resolution along with also it some times appears black screen after log on to the system, instead of appear desktop, it comes with the black screen, and this is quite disappearing me. Though to repair this I don’t have the recovery disc of my system, what should I do now to resolve this issue? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L650, black screen with windows 7

I think this is occurring for the operating system itself, because I was also facing relevant issue in my system , and right after that when I searched about this issue in different web site I found a simply solution, I applied this and get relief from the problem. this is windows repair option, insert the os installation disc and then from the installation welcome screen click on windows repair option and follow the onscreen instruction to complete the process. I hope it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

According to me the problem that you mentioned in your post is completely happening for the hardware devices, though this sir not possible to locate the exact corrupted hardware, because I was also had relevant issue in my dell inspiron system, after that when I searched on this I found that the hardware is cause of this issue, is imply contact with the manufacturer service engineer and get help from there. So I also like to suggest you to contact with the service engineer of the system manufacturer of your’s about this issue.

Almost relevant type of issue that I am facing in my system with the windows vista 64 bit system architecture, after enter the admin password and user name instead of appear the desktop screen it appears the screen in black. Though I was tried with the windows repair process which is mentioned in this thread, but this did not helped me. Along with this I also scanned my system with the antivirus program this also did not found any affected file into my systems’ hard drive. Now what should I do to resolve this issue?

If the operating system repair option is not worked then I think this might also be occurring or the graphics driver, fro that I suggest you to reload the graphics driver, open device manager and then open display tab, under that click on device driver, choose the advanced recommended option. It will directs you to locate the installer file from it desired stored place, browse and run the fresh installation program. Wait till it completes the process and then reboot your system, the problem will be resolved after this technique.

I still thinking it is occurring for the operating system, though you already applied the windows repair trick which did not help0ed you. So at the last I would like to recommend you to proceed with another process which is the operating system reload process. Insert the installation disc into drive and then run the installation process, at the beginning it will ask you to select the driver for loading. Choose that one, and then it will format that drive, now you need to follow the onscreen instructions to complete the fresh installation process. Go through this, it will surely help you.