Thread: Magic jack unable to work after formatting my computer

Magic jack unable to work after formatting my computer

I am having a Magic Jack and it was working very properly. Recently I got the computer formatted as it was causing some problems. So I formatted the system completely. But after that the Magic Jack started to give some problems. It just doesn’t work at all. What I did was I tried to reinstall the Magic jack again. But even after trying to reinstall the magic jack I was not able to get through. So if any one has any solutions then do get back to me immediately.

Re: Magic jack unable to work after formatting my computer

I just had a look at your problem and want to ask you that was your Magic Jack working fine before you formatted your PC. If yes then I have a feeling that there must be some kind of problem in the Magic Jack that you are using. Because if find no such strange reason why your Magic Jack won’t work after formatting your PC. So just try one more time if it is fine or not and then switch to a new one immediately.

I would say that rather than immediately switching to a new one you should wait for some time and try to access the Magic jack again. Also what you need to do is you just have to clean your cache. And along with removing the cache you need to remove the temporary internet files as well .Once you do that I am sure the problem will be solved. So you just need to follow this steps and immediately the problem will be solved.

I am having a similar kind of problem. What I have done is that I have tried to add the Magic Jack in the windows firewall. After adding the Magic Jack in the windows firewall it will show the dial pad but the issue is that the register icon is missing completely. So I actually don’t know what I have ot do to solve this issue. Also talking on the issue that you are facing you make just need to set the date and time properly after the OS installation. I am sure that this will help you.

Thanks a lot for your solution. I just tried the solution and it worked for me. I followed the same steps as were mentioned in the solution. Also the date and time was not proper after the installation of OS. So even that helped me a lot. And then I cleared the cache completely. And along with removing the cache I remove the temporary internet files. So I would like to thank you all for your solutions as they helped me to fix the issue.