Thread: Micromax Q5FB wap service not accessible

Micromax Q5FB wap service not accessible

Guys I am having some kind of a difficulty in accessing the wap service that I had previously activated with the Airtel sim card that I am using on my Micromax Q5FB. Before I was able to access the internet and could easily browser all the sites easily but now I have found out that when I start the Opera mini browser, it doesn’t gets connected to any website address which I provide, so can someone help me to know that what could be the problem and how should I try to solve it.

Re: Micromax Q5FB wap service not accessible

Hey what I think that you should again call the customer care and once again ask them for sending the wap and the gprs settings that they had previously send since if any time you might have formatted your mobile phone than you might have got all the settings deleted as well, so I think that it would be better that you must try to reinstall all the settings again and then see if you are able to get access to the internet after that.

Change the Opera Mini browser that you are making use of on your Micromax Q5FB and then see if you can get to access the wap service to enjoy browsing as well, what I think that it could be possible that the browser that you are currently using might have got corrupted and that is the reason why you have landed into a situation where you are unable to get access to the internet, so I would request you to change the browser and then see what happens.

Guys I have many times called up the customer care so as to inform them to send the wap service on my mobile phone and they have even send the same many times and I have received it perfectly and have restarted my cell phone several time as well but then also I am not able to find ways so as to get the wap service to enable on my Micromax Q5FB, so can someone help me to know that what should be really done to get this service activated completely.

If it is a fault of a firmware than you will have to again flash this mobile and then see if you can get the wap service activated. Since it is very weird that you were able to get to access the service before but now you have found that you are not being able to do so even after reinstalling the service several times so I think it could be a major problem with the firmware and you will have to flash it again.