Thread: How to unlock memory card for Nokia 2700 classic

How to unlock memory card for Nokia 2700 classic

Guys I am having some kind of a problem with the external memory or the Sd card you can say for this Nokia 2700 classic mobile phone that I had got as a present from a friend of mine. Since I have allot of important data always stored on the memory card so I didn’t want that this data should be made visible to my little brother as he would access it without letting me know. So I had set password for this Micro SD card and now I have forgot it, so I am unable to find any ways so as to unlock the same, so please help me to know that how should I do unlock the same.

Re: How to unlock memory card for Nokia 2700 classic

Dude I don’t think so that there is any way available so as to unlock the SD card once you have forgot the password apart from what I feel that the only way that is available now is by completely formatting the SD card so that all the settings that you have done would go and you will be able to access the sd card again after that. So bad luck guy you will have to compromise on all the data that was there inside it.

Take the Micro SD card to its service center or to the Nokia service center and tell them about the loss of the password that have been happened from your side and see if they can help you in getting or recovering the password for the same. Since they are the developers of the card so they might be knowing what to do in case of a password lost and can help you in unlocking the SD card again so as to access all the data.

Hey dude you need not worry about any data as I have got a solution so as to get the password back which you had lost, for this you will have to go to the File Manager or the Application Manager, then you will have to scroll down to the settings and select the system folder from where you will have to look for the MMCSTORE file. Now upon finding the same you will have to send the file using the help of the PC suite and the usb cable onto your system. Once you get the file on your system you will have to open it by right clicking on it. Make sure that you open in the notepad so that you can get the password on that and can use the same to open the SD card.

Thank you friends so much I was really very distracted since I had a lot of data to loose if I didn’t got the above solution on time, it was really a kind of you in providing the right kind of a solution for the same. I have used it effectively to trace back my password for the sd card and use it to unlock the same, I would have been on a great loss if it hadn’t been you with this kind of a terrific solution, once again thank you and I am very obliged with you.