Thread: Unable to find Drivers for HCL p28 pdc laptop

Unable to find Drivers for HCL p28 pdc laptop

Hi, I have been using HCL p28 pdc laptop from a while now. Yesterday I formatted my system and installed Windows 7 in it. I am not that much into computers and have very less knowledge about these things. But now after formatting and reinstalling the Windows 7 OS, my laptop is not working properly. I have read it that after reinstalling OS, we need to install drivers. I don’t have it. I would like to know where I can find drivers for my laptop. Please Help. Suggestions will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to find Drivers for HCL p28 pdc laptop

You must have got your laptop’s driver CD when you had brought it. Try to find it. Normally it is always included with the Laptop and its accessories. If you are sure that you didn’t got it at the time of purchase, I would suggest you to contact the vendor or retailer from whom you purchased your laptop. Also if your laptop is still within the warranty period, then you can ask them only to install all the required drivers in your laptop.

Dude I would suggest you to search for HCL p28 pdc laptop’s driver on Internet. You can find the setup file for your respective driver there. Once you locate the drivers, download and install it. Always remember to restart your laptop, whenever it is prompted to do so. Always keep your drivers (Motherboard, Sound and graphics driver) updated. Or else you will face degradation in the performance of your laptop. Hope it will help you. Good Luck.

Unfortunately my laptop is not in warranty period. But still I contacted the vendor from whom I purchased my laptop but there also I was unlucky. He also doesn’t have the driver. I even searched for the driver on Internet but here also unsuccessful. I found a file claiming to be the driver for HCL p28 pdc in internet. I downloaded it and tried installing it, but only with failure. It started and closed by itself, no pop-ups, error message or restart prompt. This is not frustrating me. Please anyone with better solution, help me.

You must have downloaded some corrupt file from any random sites. The best thing is that you contact the nearest HCL customer support and ask them for the proper solution. Or you can visit the HCL support service official website. There you will find Drivers download tab. Click on it. Select your product model and other descriptions from there given list and download the drivers from there. Hopefully this driver files will work for you without any complication.