Thread: How to enable GPRS settings in Rocker r8 mobile

How to enable GPRS settings in Rocker r8 mobile

I have got a new China mobile. The model number of that China mobile is Rocker r8 mobile. Now I am planning to start the GPRS in my phone. But the issue is that I am not able to activate the GPRS settings in my phone. So can anyone tell me how to activate the GPRS settings in my phone? If anyone knows the solution to this then does get back to me immediately. I am very eager to activate the GPRS in my phone.

Re: How to enable GPRS settings in Rocker r8 mobile

I just went through your question and feel that you would just need to contact your service provider and he is the one who will help you to solve this problem. You just need to call him from your phone an then he will help you to activate the GPRS in your phone. And all this will be free of charge and you don’t have to pay anything for this. It all will be free as you have already paid then for taking their services.

Thanks for your prompt reply .I was really looking for activating the GPRS immediately but was not able to do it. Also I would like to know if I need any kind of PC suite for rocker r8 mobile for activating the GPRS. If yes then from where should I get it? And I heard from some people that phone does not support the automatic GPRS settings. Please reply to this question also. I hope that the solution that you have provided will work for me. I haven’t tried yet but will go for it immediately. And I seriously hope that it will work for me.

Yes I agree with the solution that you have provided. You need to call the service provider to activate the GPRS in your phone. What he will do is that he will provide you with some GPRS settings which you will need to save in your phone. And then once you save them then your GPRS will get activated in your phone. And that person will help you to configure the settings. I am sure once you use them then everything will be fine will you.

Thanks a lot for your replies. They have worked for me. I did the same thing that you have mentioned in the solution. I first called the service provider and then they gave me the GPRS settings .After that I saved them and then the GPRS was activated. I first thought that it has something to do with the china phone that I am using. But later I got to know that it has nothing to do with it. I would once again like to thank you for your solution.