Thread: How to Configure Tecno T0707 to enable browsing

How to Configure Tecno T0707 to enable browsing

Guys my uncle has gifted me this new Tecno T0707 mobile phone which he had brought specially for me from Dubai on my birthday. Now I am using my sim card that previously was installed on the Nokia 1100 which was a simple monophonic phone, so I have insert the same Airtel sim card on this new Tecno T0707 mobile phone, but now that this is a good smart phone that has got all the feature to connect to the internet as well, so can someone help me to know that what should I do to get the internet activated on my mobile so as to enable browsing.

Re: How to Configure Tecno T0707 to enable browsing

Hey configuring the settings of gprs is very simple and straight forward and since you are making use of the Airtel service provider it will more simpler and you will even get good quality assistance from them as well. So to active the GPRS on your Tecno T0707 you will have to just call on the customer care numbers of the Airtel and tell them about the cell phone number which you are making use off and they will send you the settings of the GPRS which you will have to save and after that you can easily enjoy browsing on the internet.

Hey if you want you can even directly go to the Airtel gallery in your nearby area and tell them to activate the GPRS on the sim card, the procedure to directly get the settings from them is easy but sometimes you find it difficult to save them. So I think that it would be better if you directly go to the gallery and inform them that you want the settings and they will take your sim card and give you back with the settings installed.

Guys I am having some problem with this Tecno T0707 as I have found that even after receiving the settings for the GPRS on my phone I am not able to connect to the internet. I have requested them to send the settings again but then also I have found that when I try connecting or entering any website email address I get the page to load but it doesn’t connect to the internet at all. So can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how can I get it solved.

Hey after receiving the settings for the internet have you tried switching off and on your mobile phone so as to allow the settings to take effect, since it is necessary that for the settings to take full control of your mobile phone you will have to switch off and on your cell, so do this and then see if you are able to browse, if this doesn’t solves the problem then I think that you will have to create some profile manually for accessing the internet.