Thread: How to silent ringtone when someone calls on Samsung Corby S3653

How to silent ringtone when someone calls on Samsung Corby S3653

Hello guys I have just purchased this cool Samsung Corby S3653 two days ago which is having all the interesting feature that the smart phone should have. Now since previously I was using the old made for India Nokia 1100, where if someone calls me and if I don’t want to pick his phone I would just press the down arrow button so as to silent the ringtone and let the ring to be heard from his end. But the same if I try out with this Samsung Corby S3653, the ringtone doesn’t goes in silent mode so can someone help me to know that what should I do to get the ringtone to move in silent mode with this phone.

Re: How to silent ringtone when someone calls on Samsung Corby S3653

Dude I think that for making the ringtone to go in the silent mode when someone calls you in this Samsung Corby S3653 you will have to just press the volume button once that is there at the side of the Samsung Corby S3653. So now if someone calls and you would want to silent the ringtone of the calls so you will only have to click on the lower or upper volume button and make fool of others.

Dude if you have kept the keypad of this Samsung Corby S3653 open and if that instant while you are doing something with the phone like typing messages or something other than you can even make use of the ‘#’ key in order to get the ringtone in a silent mode whenever you receive a call and do want others to know that someone is calling you. So try this one as well.

If you don’t want to pick up a call of a person permanently then you can even edit the contact and apply for settings so as to not to allow ringtones when that person calls you. You can set a no tone on editing the contact where you have stored the name and from that you can easily get the ringtone to go in silent mode whenever that person will call you. This is also a interesting feature so as to ignore a person completely.

Thank you so much for the reply guys, it was a pleasure to have got this instant reply from your side I have been wondering so much so as to silent the ringtones but wasn’t getting it, but now since you have provided me the solutions I made use of the same and was able to silent the ringtone. I will surely come back onto this forum if in the future I find that there is some difficulty with anything.