Thread: How to use Nokia 6300 as a webcam

How to use Nokia 6300 as a webcam

I have been using the Nokia 6300 mobile phone from the past several months. I usually connect this phone to my computer by the use of USB cable and Nokia PC suit software. My computer does not contain any webcam. Now I am thinking about using this phone as a webcam for my computer. As you know that this mobile phone has a good camera and the clarity of the cam is also very good. But the problem is there is no option in Nokia PC suite software to use mobile as webcam. So is there any kind of software or program which can do this task. I don’t care about the cost about the software; I just need it if any there.

Re: How to use Nokia 6300 as a webcam

It is a possible task for your Nokia mobile. You require a Bluetooth dongle for your computer and several software. You have to download the Mobile BT Webcam from the Nokia software page. This app converts your mobile into a Bluetooth webcam gadget. You should turn the Bluetooth ON lying on the mobile phone and provide the application access privileges to multimedia and then run Mobile BT Webcam. The webcam that it imitates is companionable with Yahoo and MSN Messenger, ICQ, Skype and so on. If your Nokia phone does have front camera, by default this application only uses back camera.

I don’t think that it is a complicated process for you to turn your Nokia phone into a webcam. The only thing you have to make sure is getting the right software or application which is compatible to run with your Nokia 6300. At the beginning you must download a Mobile To Webcam Conversion application For Nokia 6300. The names of the Software are as follows:
    • EyeSpyFX Webcam,
    • Daniusoft DVD To Mobile Phone Converter,
    • SMS Wizard LITE

Make sure that you will need a USB cable to do this work.

You can now turn your Nokia Symbian smartphone into a high-class wireless webcam using the Mobiola. You can either use your mobile as webcam in PC or Mac. This program uses wifi connectivity. Mobiola WebCamera is an excellent method to share live footage. Since it is wireless, it can be effortlessly moved just about. Not only Symbian phones but you can also use this software with the Android and ios. This is the best third party software to turn your mobile phone or smartphone into a webcam.

Forever assumed that you may perhaps make use of your mobile camera as well like your computer webcam? It is much easy than configuring a separate webcam on top of your computer. All it needs is installing software or application on your mobile phone and on your computer! There are several software which will make you this task. When you search on Google then you will get plenty of third party application which you can download freely. However the problem is most of the application only work with Symbian I think.

The Nokia 6300 is an excellent mobile phone which sleek and shiny design. It is extremely a slim phone with average camera and good display. WWIGO is as well a pleasant tiny application that permits you to make use of your mobile camera like a Webcam. It supports connections by the use of Bluetooth simply however. Simply download the app from any website. Following the installation, find the way to your Program Files folder and obtain the WWIGO mobile phone app from there. Now connect your mobile phone to the computer and transfer that file and install it.

I've installed eyespyfx but cant find registration key on their site. Can anybody provide me the key?? Please help.............