Thread: Mobile phone with Audible missed call alert

Mobile phone with Audible missed call alert

Currently I came up to upgrade my old mobile. So I have sold my old mobile and looking forward to get a new mobile with following major 5 features
    • Large Display
    • World Phone
    • Bluetooth
    • Audible missed call alert
    • Voice dialing

I have been using that Motorola V360 which I had all the features apart from the large display. I thought I got all the features with the Nokia 6133 as a replacement. When I looked into it, I didn’t get any settings for perceptible missed call alert. Does anybody know about such a phone with all the above features?

Re: Mobile phone with Audible missed call alert

I think that you should buy any smartphone which is running with Android operating system. As you know the Android platform has become one of the most popular mobile platforms in the world. Get any Android smartphone with a huge display along with touchscreen capability, World phone, Bluetooth and also voice dialing. Then you can get any application from android market which is specifically developed especially for Audible missed call alert feature. Once you install this application in your smartphone, the app will be running in the background which featuring the Audible missed call alert which you have been looking for.

My best choice is get any latest Nokia phones. As far as I know that most of the Nokia phones above $100 will have all the features which you were looking for. The Large Display, world phone, Bluetooh and voice dialing are the common features are most of the nokia phones which uses memory card. However the Audible missed call alert may be obtained in only several phones. But you don’t need to worry about it because as you know that the Nokia offers OVI store for its mobile phone. You can download a good app from there which enables the Audible missed call alert.

If I were in your position I would really go for the HTC touch. It is a best smartphone from HTC which can be affordable. This phone is running with Windows phone 6.1 operating system. This phone comes with average size screen with touch capability. This phone is the stylish, smart and extremely portable to carry along with you. You can download any additional software if you want to increase its features. This phone previously comes with the Audible missed call alert. So you don’t need to search for any settings or applications.

As far as I know that most of the latest mobile phones comes with all the features which you have mentioned in your post. If you are looking for an expensive phone then you can look into any Android based phones from Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, HTC and Blackberry. These brands are popular in Android platform. Do not look for iphone. I don’t think that it contain Bluetooth. Furthermore I have heard that the new apple iphone 3GS contain Bluetooth as well as wifi. This could be expensive for you.

Nokia mobile phones are always been the best in the market and also in peoples hand. These features which are talking about are the basic features in most of the Nokia phones. You can get these phones for much low price. The audible missed call alert is not an interesting as well as popular feature in the world. I really don’t like this thing. If there any other kind of audible notification then it might be very useful for me.